“Sushi at Tasu”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Sushi at Tasu”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

We enjoyed the BOGO sushi! It was delicious and more than we could eat! The servers were quick to fill our waters and to make sure we had what we needed. Even though the place was busy for a Tuesday night, we were seated right away. We will definitely eat here again!

• Visited August 2012

Cary, North Carolina
“Meh...”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

It's okay I guess not one of my best dinners. The server was horrible and so was the service. The food was mediocre. If you have nothing else you can try this place. Our food took forever to come out.

This has been the case both times we went. One day the AC was not working and it just felt so hot in there. Some of my family members liked their food, some didn't.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Trupti T
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Worst dinner experience, management extremely rude, no customer service”
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Worst management and customer service experience ever.
My husband and I have been going to Tasu since they opened in Brier Creek and have been using zspotlight half off gift cards since then. Apparently the owners have now decided not to honor those gift cards anymore, at the customer's expense. How can a business not honor a gift card that is still valid?? And how is that even legal?? The manager was extremely rude and would not budge, this was a horribly embarrassing experience. Probably the worse experience I have ever had going to dinner. I have been going to Tasu for years and after seeing how they chose to treat their customers tonight, I will never set foot in this place ever again.

• Visited June 2012
Raleigh, nc
“Best Asian food restaurant in the Triangle! Go See!”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

In my opinion, this is the best Asian restaurant in the Triangle. I find that the meat is always a better quality than any other place that I frequently eat at. The food is not just good, its consistently good!! They offer BOGO sushi. They also have a $30 special for two that includes soup or salad, entree, and desert. The service is always awesome. Not one time have I had an issue with my food or service. The environment is very calming yet stimulating in a fine dining sense. I've even had take out orders a couple of times. This place rocks!!!

• Visited January 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Love love love this place!!!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 via mobile

2 for 1 sushi is a great deal! And the sushi menu is very extensive. I ordered the hibachi shrimp, and even though it's not traditional hibachi, done in front of you, it was still awesome! Definitely a must go to place!! Can't wait to go again

1 Thank TaraLynn74