“Small but inviting!”

Chatham Hill Winery
Ranked #9 of 36 things to do in Cary
Reviewed September 29, 2012

My husband and I went during a promotional tour with The Produce Box of NC. We had a light dinner and a wine tasting and it was great. Although small, the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly which of course we liked. Of course we will back for more:-)

All reviews
"purchase"
in 3 reviews
"yummy"

Reviewed September 5, 2012

My friends took me for my b day. What a wonderful day! The main room is so nice and the tastings were fun. The tour is nice and informative. Not a big tour since it's only one room but it was enjoyable. Great date or a girls day out

Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

This is a cool idea, to have a winery in a business park. The wine is decent but has a very high alcohol percentage! It is very hot! The Friday night unwinds are fun to attend but it is more or less something to do.

1  Thank IliveintheD4
Reviewed July 7, 2012

I was at the winery when they had the wine and cheese pairing. We were given two types of local cheese which were paired with four different wines (2 white and 2 red). Not only were the wines good--especially the Riesling and the Trinity, but the cheeses were so good--a garlic cheddar and a mountain jack--that we bought those, too. As an additional touch, they even paired a local chocolate with their Merlot...yummy!

The ladies behind the bar were friendly and knowledgeable. We laughed a lot during the tasting, and I even learned what an aerator is for. The guy that did the tour was very engaging and full of information and facts.

In short, a must do if you are in the RTP area!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My family and I took a road trip to North Carolina & decided to stop here before heading home to NJ. I wasn't sure what to expect when we pulled up to the parking lot of what appeared to be business buildings, but we were all pleasantly surprised! The wine tasting was delicious! Carol who gave us information about the wines was extremely pleasant, insightful & knowledgeable. She had great recommendations about wine pairing, marinating, presenting for dinner parties etc. The tour actually had me intrigued even though I was already tipsy from the wine I had sampled and the bottle my family and I decided to have before leaving!

We all left with a few bottles of wine, cheeses & souvenirs without any pressure from the staff! We would have joined their fabulous membership program if they were able to ship to NJ!

1  Thank bribri10

Been to Chatham Hill Winery? Share your experiences!