“We keep coming back for more!”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #43 of 479 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind. There is also craft apparel. House of Shroom style, Mellow Mushroom’s exclusive apparel line, is available for purchase in store.
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The ambiance is enough to entertain, and the food definitely keeps you coming back! I have been going to the mellow mushroom chain since 1997, and must say that they definitely keep up to their standards! If you have never been here, it is a must !

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I love the pizza at Mellow Mushroom. They have a casual atmosphere with great food selection on beverage selection. I have been many times and always leave enjoying the pizza. For an appetizer I strongly suggest the pretzels.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

One of my favorite places to eat in Cary! Service is always fast and friendly without being overbearing. They've never let my drink become empty - one of my pet peeves, so good on them! Each time I've eaten there, I've had the "meat pizza" - probably has a name, but that is what I think of it as - and I'm NEVER disappointed. Flavorful and filling, I usually end up taking a slice or two with me for later. Definitely on my recommend list!!

1  Thank EvlMcgyver
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Our server was great and very knowledgeable. We had lots of questions since there were 3 vegetarians and one vegan gluten free person in our group. If the waiter didn't know the answers he seemed more than happy to go and find out from the kitchen for us.

The pizza was very good and the kids enjoyed it. We'll definitely be visiting again at some point.

1  Thank Anita H
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I have never had any issues with this Mellow Mushroom. Their service is friendly and very helpful, especially when your daughter makes a huge mess with a drink. Their pizzas are always delicious! I love coming back again and again.

1  Thank Beth112012

Been to Mellow Mushroom? Share your experiences!