“Front Staff Very Helpful”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cary
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
New York City, New York
“Front Staff Very Helpful”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I recently stayed at the Hilton Garden in Cary, NC. The company I work for put me up here, so I didn't research it in advance and was pleasantly surprised. The front desk staff is very helpful and welcoming. The hotel in new and clean. I had a day off between meetings and the recommended places to go and see. There is a movie theater and mall directly across the street. The room is clean and comfortable. There is a nice workout room with treadmills and elipticals. The pool looked nice, but I did not get a chance to use it. I was down here for work and it was nice to have a desk in the room and free WiFi. I had a great stay and would definitely recommend if you are in the area.

Room Tip: I had a room on the 3rd floor. It was quiet and comfortable
Green Features: standard for Hiltons -- they are a Green leader platinum level.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, October 20, 2013
Dear JW2Travel2013,
Thank you for replying on TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your business and value your feedback. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments about our staff and property. It is always our goal to be your home away from home and we sure hope you stay with us during both business and leisure trips!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Minneapolis, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

The hotel is new, clean, and great service. Also, do not miss the cookies at the desk, they are amazing. The location is good for business and I will definitely stay here again. Make sure to also enjoy the breakfast as it is worth the time and other restaurants are not as good a bargain.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Glenn F,
I wanted to thank you for your recent TripAdvisor post! Your comments were awesome and we would love to see you again, sooner than later! I am so glad that you enjoyed the new welcome bars we are offering! Be sure to stop by and see us again as we continue to make amazing changes.
Carthage, United States
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Thought the breakfast was quite expensive, very good but too expensive. I probably wouldn't have breakfast there again if I stayed. Other than that the hotel was very clean and nice. Hotel staff was more than accommodating and ready to answer any question about the hotel and the surrounding area. We had a great stay there!

DES MOINES, IOWA, United States
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Cary, NC. The room was great, it was clean, smelled great. We also had a microwave, desk and chair, plus a nice flat panel TV. The king sized bed was terrible. It sunk in the middle and no matter how you adjusted the settings on the side of the bed, you felt like You were sleeping in a curved soap dish. My back hurt for days afterwards.

1 Thank William F
Charleston, United States
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel was incredibly clean and beautiful. The girl at the front desk from Mississippi was adorable and very efficient and helpful. Lauren from the bar was also incredibly informative. I'm somebody picky when it comes to cleanliness, and I have absolutely no complaints. The hotel and room was immaculate.

Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Brand new hotel. Stayed for 3 nights and enjoyed it very much. Staff was friendly and helpful, rooms are modern and clean. Location is excellent as well, close to shopping and restaurants. Easy to get around to different points in the triangle. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, September 26, 2013
Dear bills8,
Thank you very much for taking the time to post your reveiw to TripAdvisor. We sincerely appreciate your business and value your feedback. It is always our goal to provide you with 100% quality service and we would love to be your home away from home each time you visit our area. It was my absolute pleasure to assist you during your stay with us. It was also a delight to speak with you during your stay and I sure hope to see you again, sooner than later!
Derwood, Maryland
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Recently opened, brand new hotel. Beautiful lobby, comfy beds, clean room, EXCELLENT STAFF! Can't say enough about the staff. Have stayed here twice and will try to make it my home away from home when traveling to RTP

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Danielle R
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Danielle R,
Thank you for your wonderful review on TripAdvisor! I was delighted to read all of the great compliments you paid to our hotel. Our staff is truly top notch and I am very pleased to know that you were provided the ultimate guest experience. Be sure to visit us again very soon to take advantage of all of the extraordinary ammenities we offer!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!