“Wow. Best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed at.”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Cary
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Westford, Massachusetts
“Wow. Best Hilton Garden Inn I have stayed at.”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Was here 2 days ago for one night. New hotel just passed its one year anniversary. Great format, people at checkin were great. Bartender was nice although it closed a tad early. Breakfast was great. Corner suite room, extremely clean. Loved it.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear travelwithkidz,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and I am sorry that our bar hours were not to your liking. We have noticed that during weekdays with our corporate travelers no one frequents the bar after 10pm and same is true for leisure family travelers on the weekends. I do want you to know that if our bar is busy we do keep it open late in the night sometimes even past mid night. I am happy to know that you had wonderful experience at our hotel and we hope to repeat that during your next visit.

Amulya Singh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Reston, Virginia
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Clean, comfortable rooms. My organization presented a workshop in one of the meeting rooms. The Hilton Garden Inn staff could not have been more attentive and helpful. Lobby conducive to gathering with colleagues. Fresh, contemporary decor. Convenient location to airport, restaurants, PNC Arena and movie theater.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear MaryP,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review of our hotel to TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read your wonderful comments about our hotel and staff! We make it our personal duty to provide each guest with the best service available. Please be sure to visit us again on your next trip to our area!
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed with my family at this hotel for a month in October. The entire staff was great, and the accommodations were outstanding. I am a Diamond member, and travel frequently. I would recommend this property to anyone I know.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Dear K R,

First and foremost let me take this opportunity to thank you for being a Diamond member with HHonors. We really appreciate your loyalty towards the Hilton Brand hotels. Furthermore I thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor and please know that we understand you had a choice and we appreciate you choosing us. We really appreciate your business and we look forward to welcoming you back again.

Perry, Georgia
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Hilton Garden Inn at Raleigh/Cary is one of the best hotels I have stayed in. My wife and I were there on four different occassions in 2012 and each stay was wonderful. The staff helped make our stays great. They were very, very friendly and helpful. The rooms were all very roomy and immaculate. The beds were very comfortable. The rates were very competitive with other hotels that offered less. There are several great places to eat and shop in the immediate area. The hotel restaurant serves great food also. I will continue to stay at the HGI when in the Raleigh area whenever I am in the area. I highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Dear Ron31069,

Thank you for being our repeat and loyal guest. We appreciate everything that you mentioned about us on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to know that all the hotel team members came together and provided you with an exceptional service. We continue to strive for an exceptional customer service and I am ecstatic to see that in our efforts. We will continue to go above and beyond your expectations and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Austin, Texas
Reviewed January 20, 2013

There are plenty of places to eat nearby. I love new hotels and this one was new. After your initial check in, you can park around back which is near the back door and elevators. I travel a lot and highly recommend this location for a comfortable stay. Finding it at night was a little challenging but the GPS in my phone got me there just fine. Access to the interstate was great too. I rely a lot on Trip Advisor and it's funny, this is the first time I've ever reviewed anything. So, if you're surfing for a place to stay, you can stop now and just book a room here. You won't regret it.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Nancy B,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to know that you enjoyed the surrounding area of the hotel with plenty of dinning option. I am not sure if anyone informed you but we do have a full restaurant and bar on site open every night from 5pm to 10pm with room service. The food is fresh and all the produce is from our local farmers market. Hopefully on your return trip you will be able to utilize this amenity. I am also happy to know that we made such a great impression and are honored that we were your first review on TripAdvisor. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Louisiana
Reviewed January 19, 2013

This was our second time staying at this particular Hilton Garden Inn in the Raleigh area, in Cary. My husband and I were both pleased with our suite room, which had nice ammenities, lots of room, a comfortable sleep number bed, and having the extra space was nice since we were there for Christmas 2012..and had to sort through gifts, wrap presents etc. prior to visiting our family in Cary.
I am very particular about bed comfort..and so is my husband. I have been at other properties in which the sleep number beds are old and out dated. When I come upon this issue, I always speak up...because getting a decent sleep is important. Our king sized sleep number bed was quite comfortable set on the firm setting.
Also, since I am a night owl, I could sit in the sitting area in the adjoining room and watch the t.v. while my husband was sleeping in the next room. Unlike other hotel chains that have just a small divider, the two rooms comprised this comfortable, and roomy suite. It really was not more costly than other chains we have been to on past trips.
The bathroom had a tub and a separate shower..which is really very nice and roomy. In fact, each room had a bathroom. This comes in handy when getting ready, for we each like our space.
This hotel is relatively new....so , no problems with bed discomfort...and we both slept well, and had a reasonably priced room.
I highly recommend this particular H G Inn....and it was decorated nicely for the Christmas season. I can't comment on breakfast, since I don't awaken early enough.
I also have found that tipping the maids daily,and not just at the end of the stay..is a good habit. This hotel has nice Neutrogena soaps and herbal shampoos...and their towels are nice and thick....it felt like a 4 star experience to me.

Room Tip: We chose the largest suite,as we were going to be there for several days in a row. Also, let the man...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Higgalot,

Thank you for your lovely words on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to know that this was your repeat visit and I am very grateful for your loyalty and patronage. You stayed with us in one of our three one king one bed room suite and it really is a great value for money. The Garden Sleep System bed unlike sleep number bed is truly a comfortable option and I am happy to know that you loved it. I hope to see you again soon and please let me know if there is anything else that we could do make your stay an exceptional one.

La Plata, Maryland, United States
Reviewed January 19, 2013

The hotel is located close to shopping. We enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. All staff were friendly, courteous and helpful. The queen beds have three pillows and are comfy. There is a small fridge and small microwave. Bathroom toiletries are supplied.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear Stacy M,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and were glad to know that we made a positive impact. The Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary strives to provide exceptional service and I am happy to know that all the team members that you encountered during your visit gave you a 110%. I am also happy to know that you were able to utilize all the amenities and services of the hotel during your visit. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Amulya Singh
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary? Share your experiences!