“Affordable, friendly, clean & comfortable”

Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Ranked #3 of 23 Hotels in Cary
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We had a very quick overnight stay. The hotel was clean and comfortable. It was completely booked up, but never heard a sound while I was in my room. The staff was friendly and helpful. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear dsapp002,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We were glad that you enjoyed your short stay with us and had a quiet and peaceful night. We pride ourselves in our hotel design and construction. We are located in a quiet but very popular area which gives the guest like you beset of both worlds; Plenty of shopping and restful, peaceful stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

My stay was in May 2012. I had business in the Cary area and hotels were full due to "graduation season". In the past I have stayed at the Cary Hilton Hampton Inn for the past several years, but even for a returning customer they could not accomodate me for the last couple of evenings of my stay. I located the Hilton Garden and as I qualified for a handicap room I was able to obtain a room for the evenings needed. The staff was great --- volunteering to print out my boarding pass as the "customer" printers were not operating properly. The bonus was that they had a small restaurant in the hotel which was great after a long day. The grounds were very pleasant and relaxing. The room itself was fantastic, including the bathroom -- bathroom was configured very well for any type of handicap. The only concern I had was the "weight" of the bathroom and entrance room doors --- they were very heavy to open. I could only imagine if one were in a wheelchair the doors would be difficult to maneuver. I would definitely stay in a Garden Style Hilton again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Dear Queenabode,

Thank you for your positive feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to know that we were able to accommodate you during your visit and got a chance to serve you. I understand that you had difficulty with our doors in the rooms. Unfortunately they are rated fire doors and tend to be a little heavier than normal doors. I would look into, for handicap room, to find a fixture that can be used to open it easier. We do appreciate your comments and feedback as they continually helps us improve our services. We hope that we get to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Spent five nights here recently for a business meeting, which was held at the hotel.

First of all, the hotel is less than a year old and it looks it. The lobby area is sprawling and clean, with lots of room and windows for natural light.

The rooms are very comfortable, with quiet air conditioning units. What a relief that was! Plus, the doors don't slam when you let them go. There is a spring mechanism that closes the door slowly and quietly.

The bed was fantastic to sleep in. It was a mattress where you can change the level of firmness and it worked fine. Some of the best night sleeps I've had in quite a while!

There is a restaurant on site. It serves a free breakfast for guests and dinner is also available. I had the breakfasts there and it was fine; a combination of hot and cold. I did not eat there for dinner. There are plenty of places to eat nearby, but you will need a car to get around.

Overall, I absolutely loved this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear tonypct,

Thank you for your detail comments on TripAdvisor. We appreciate and are happy to know that guests like you enjoy every facet of our brand new hotel. The HGI Team takes pride in our hotel and we maintain it brand new every day.

The management went to great lengths to make sure that even the smallest thing in the hotel concerning guest comfort is well established and well take care off. We are happy to know that our efforts have paid off. We look forward to welcoming you back again to our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Could not have found a more enjoyable hotel ...location...price and amenities !! Excellent beds with comfort controls ...new and attractive property !! Spacious and nicely appointed rooms ..quiet and safe location !!
Very friendly and helpful desk staff, especially Katherine !!!
Great location to Carter - Findley Stadium !!!! Laundry room and nice Business center ...

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Dear idyangler,

Thank you for enjoying our hotel during your recent stay with us. It is always a pleasure that our guest enjoy our hotel as much as we do. We are here to provide you with a home away from home. We want you to relax and not worry about other things because we are here to take care of you.

Katherine is one of our newest team members and I am glad to know she is performing and exceeding our guest expectations. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our family stayed two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. The hotel appears very new - everything is clean and modern. Beds are clean and comfortable, staff is friendly and accommodating, and the indoor pool is heated to the right temperature!

Room Tip: The hotel is located in a quiet area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Dear cms41762,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are, as you mentioned, a brand new hotel. We are very passionate and proud of our hotel and we always strive to keep it new. The team at Hilton Garden Inn works diligently to make sure that all the areas of the hotel exceeds the expectation of our guest. We hope when you are in this area again, we will get to see you again.

Amulya

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This was our third stay at this property and we have not been disappointed yet. The hotel is emaculate and one of the most well maintained properties I have ever seen. The staff is also warm and welcoming and very accommodating to families. By far the best hotel we have ever stayed at in Raleigh. Cannot not wait till next time. See you soon!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear AntiquedTravel,

Thank you for making us the best. Without guest like you we are just another hotel. My team is always there for our guest to make sure that they have a great stay with us. We stand behind our service and in fact we guarantee it. We want to be your choice hotel in this area. I glad that when you are in this area again you will stay with us. We will continue to wow you for your future stay.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pretty new hotel in the new modern and very stylish HGI setup. Loved the color scheme!

When I arrived at around 4.30 pm the parking lot was nearly full and some buses were just unloading groups of church ladies who obviously had a kind of convention going on. I thought “great, check in will take forever” but I was positively surprised. Everything went smoothly; Natasha at the front desk had everything ready and under control and I was in my room in less than 2 minutes elevator ride included.

The room itself was spotless and as mentioned before furnished in the new modern HGI style. Love, love, love it! I had a deluxe room which I think has the same furniture as the regular rooms just more square feet. Not really necessary if you ask me but if you could get it for the same price as the regular room like I did it doesn't hurt either. The bathroom was one of the most spacious I ever had in a hotel; you could have danced inside. Nevertheless the walk in shower is rather on the smaller size; no problem for me but if you are a bigger size it may become a bit tight.

Little hint for the management: there is a lot of unused space in this bathroom type. For example the sink area is pretty small and doesn't offer much storage space. Adding a little table or rack on the wall opposite to the sink would solve this problem. I’m sure lots of women with lots of toiletries would be thankful for the additional space; maybe even a few men who these days sometimes travel with more than a toothbrush as well ;-)

The next morning was a Sunday and I went down for breakfast a little hesitant as I know HGI breakfasts can get crowded on weekends and with the hotel fully booked. But what I found was a spacious breakfast area with lots of open seating and the best breakfast crew ever! There were three ladies working and every single one went out of her way to make the guests comfortable and let them know about their options. Sorry that I do not remember their names; they would all deserve a special praise! My delicious made to order-omelet was delivered to the table in minutes and I was asked more than once if I wanted more coffee or anything else. A perfect start into the day as breakfast should be.

I can only highly recommended this Hilton Garden Inn! It will be my place to stay from now on whenever I’m in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Niccolonia,

Thank you for your wonderful words about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is such a motivating feeling when you know that our guest notice the efforts that we put in and making sure that our guest have an exceptional stay with us. I have shared your comments with my team and they were ecstatic to read your wonderful comments.

At Hilton Garden Inn we always strive to achieve perfection. We plan ahead for busy days so that our regular guests are not affected with busy check-ins. We are happy to know our planning ahead is working and our regular guests are enjoying their stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Amulya