Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$157
$76
$234
$101
$119
$112
$83
$339
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton.com
$184
  • Breakfast included
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$87
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmovie theaterexcellent stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againclean roomsthe room was nicethe hotel stafffitness centerthe staff was greathot tubpleasant staybreakfast buffetbusiness tripbed was very comfortableindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Our family stayed two nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary. The hotel appears very new - everything is clean and modern. Beds are clean and comfortable, staff is friendly and accommodating, and the indoor pool is heated to the right temperature!

Room Tip: The hotel is located in a quiet area.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2012

Dear cms41762,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. We are, as you mentioned, a brand new hotel. We are very passionate and proud of our hotel and we always strive to keep it new. The team at Hilton Garden Inn works diligently to make sure that all the areas of the hotel exceeds the expectation of our guest. We hope when you are in this area again, we will get to see you again.

Amulya

Reviewed October 30, 2012 via mobile

This was our third stay at this property and we have not been disappointed yet. The hotel is emaculate and one of the most well maintained properties I have ever seen. The staff is also warm and welcoming and very accommodating to families. By far the best hotel we have ever stayed at in Raleigh. Cannot not wait till next time. See you soon!

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear AntiquedTravel,

Thank you for making us the best. Without guest like you we are just another hotel. My team is always there for our guest to make sure that they have a great stay with us. We stand behind our service and in fact we guarantee it. We want to be your choice hotel in this area. I glad that when you are in this area again you will stay with us. We will continue to wow you for your future stay.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Pretty new hotel in the new modern and very stylish HGI setup. Loved the color scheme!

When I arrived at around 4.30 pm the parking lot was nearly full and some buses were just unloading groups of church ladies who obviously had a kind of convention going on. I thought “great, check in will take forever” but I was positively surprised. Everything went smoothly; Natasha at the front desk had everything ready and under control and I was in my room in less than 2 minutes elevator ride included.

The room itself was spotless and as mentioned before furnished in the new modern HGI style. Love, love, love it! I had a deluxe room which I think has the same furniture as the regular rooms just more square feet. Not really necessary if you ask me but if you could get it for the same price as the regular room like I did it doesn't hurt either. The bathroom was one of the most spacious I ever had in a hotel; you could have danced inside. Nevertheless the walk in shower is rather on the smaller size; no problem for me but if you are a bigger size it may become a bit tight.

Little hint for the management: there is a lot of unused space in this bathroom type. For example the sink area is pretty small and doesn't offer much storage space. Adding a little table or rack on the wall opposite to the sink would solve this problem. I’m sure lots of women with lots of toiletries would be thankful for the additional space; maybe even a few men who these days sometimes travel with more than a toothbrush as well ;-)

The next morning was a Sunday and I went down for breakfast a little hesitant as I know HGI breakfasts can get crowded on weekends and with the hotel fully booked. But what I found was a spacious breakfast area with lots of open seating and the best breakfast crew ever! There were three ladies working and every single one went out of her way to make the guests comfortable and let them know about their options. Sorry that I do not remember their names; they would all deserve a special praise! My delicious made to order-omelet was delivered to the table in minutes and I was asked more than once if I wanted more coffee or anything else. A perfect start into the day as breakfast should be.

I can only highly recommended this Hilton Garden Inn! It will be my place to stay from now on whenever I’m in the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear Niccolonia,

Thank you for your wonderful words about our hotel on TripAdvisor. It is such a motivating feeling when you know that our guest notice the efforts that we put in and making sure that our guest have an exceptional stay with us. I have shared your comments with my team and they were ecstatic to read your wonderful comments.

At Hilton Garden Inn we always strive to achieve perfection. We plan ahead for busy days so that our regular guests are not affected with busy check-ins. We are happy to know our planning ahead is working and our regular guests are enjoying their stay. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Amulya

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The location is convenient. The hotel is brand new and a step up from most HGI...modern, sleek, and chic. I travel for business and enjoyed the room. Service was good but I did not eat at the hotel although the bar and restaurant looked nice.
My only complaint was the noise made by the housekeeping staff in the room next door after I checked in....no effort to avoid slamming doors. That always bugs me. Would stay there again for sure.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank dwaNtheATL

Dear dwaNtheATL,

Thank you for your wonderful review on Tripadvisor. It is always refreshing to receive an honest feedback from our guest. The team at Hilton Garden Inn Cary always strives for perfect stay for our guest and we are very happy to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

I am sorry though that you were disturbed by the housekeeping making noises during your stay. I will re-iterate with my housekeeping staff the importance of maintaining quietness during their room cleaning. I am happy that you will stay here with us again and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

The hotel is very nice,clean and new.The beds are excellent with a knob to adjust firmness.However the employees are rude, unprofessional and were rushing us from the desk.It seemed like we were a bother to them.The late night employee honestly seemed like she was on something! If management could make the necessary changes it is a nice place.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank will s
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear Will s,

I appreciate your honest feedback on TripAdvisor. I am sincerely very sorry to hear that you were not treated with absolute attention. Our front desk staff is very service oriented and I am sorry that they failed to exceed your expectations during your stay. I will make sure to discuss your comments with the staff to remind them each of our guests is important to us and should get the attention they deserve.

I understand that you felt the overnight front desk “was on something” but she is naturally bubbly and enjoys her position at the desk and she is one of our star team members. I hope you give us another opportunity to serve you in the future and let us put our best foot forward.