Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelmovie theaterexcellent stayrestaurants and shoppingstay there againclean roomsthe room was nicethe hotel stafffitness centerthe staff was greathot tubpleasant staybreakfast buffetbusiness tripbed was very comfortableindoor pool
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2012

This was a great hotel not far off of the interstate for a one-night stay. Very new, very clean and very modern. It reminded us of Aloft with the contemporary furnishings. We stayed in a suite, which was plenty big with a nice bathroom and an extremely comfortable bed. My one small complaint would be the dining area in the morning for breakfast. We had pre-paid for breakfast with our reservation and when we got downstairs to eat, it was pretty crowded and it was unclear if you were supposed to wait to be seated or if you could just sit down. They were out of a couple of hot items and the place where you got the hot items was also the place where people were getting their made-to-order omelets. It was a little confusing. We decided to eat elsewhere after checking out. The front desk attendant had no problem issuing a new invoice with the pre-paid breakfast rate removed.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2012

Dear bravesgrl,

Thank you for your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to know that you enjoyed our hotel during your stay with us. Our brand new Hilton Garden Inn is very contemporary and I would say the fusion of our décor and amenities work very well together. With state of the art equipment in Fitness center to salt water pool are definitely a big hit with our guest.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with the breakfast. We are very proud our breakfast setup since it is a full breakfast for a very nominal price. I am sorry that no one explained how the breakfast works. Since it is a full breakfast the guest have a choice either to order from the Chef’s window or through one of our servers. All made to order items and buffet items are included in one price. We hope that when you visit us again we would serve you better.

Reviewed September 23, 2012

This was a trip my family was absolutely excited about. My niece, who is from the area, chose the Hilton Garden Inn because of its' location to other venues we had to travel to. Accommodations were excellent. Every area of the Inn was pristine. We especially loved the lobby area where we could gather to enjoy each others company, as often and anytime we wanted. Staff was friendly and helpful in that Southern style we expected. There was an information table in the lobby that was also very helpful. Items available in the Pantry, I found a little pricey, but they were there if you found yourself with a little emergency. I highly recommend Hilton Garden Inn for family gatherings or the business traveler.

Room Tip: Whether you choose 1 king or 2 queens room, you will find it spacious, quiet, and not too far from the elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Dear Cynthia L,

Thank you for your comments on TripAdvisor. It is always a pleasure when our past guests recommend us to their families and we get a chance to wow them. We are very proud of our hotel and we work hard to maintain it the same way when we first opened. I am very happy to know that we are successful in our efforts.

As I understand that you found our pantry items little pricy. I want you to know that we are always working on pantry pricing so that our guests are happy with the products that we sell. We will keep an eye on our pantry products to see if we can rotate items with more popular choices that guest request. I look forward to seeing you again and please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any other feedback.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I really loved this Hilton Garden Inn and would highly recommend it to other travelers. It's less than a year old and still has the brand new feel. It's extremely clean, a great value and the location is nice. It's in an area full of shopping and restaurants, yet it's quiet and felt safe.
They don't have an outdoor pool, but I did enjoy sitting outside by the fire pit, especially after breakfast for a little morning sunshine. The staff was very friendly in true Southern style and willing to help with whatever requests came along.
The only things I found annoying are easily fixed. I stayed in a suite and the living room area was very dark. It didn't have a window and only had 2 lamps - one beside the sofa and another on the desk. The kitchen area had a lone recessed light that was a little off center of the counter. I have good sight, but I can imagine this would be very frustrating for those who are not so fortunate. This could be fixed by adding another lamp or two in the living area and possibly some sort of additional lighting in the kitchen.
Finally, there wasn't a full length mirror in the suite. Sometimes it's nice to check to make sure your shoes go with the outfit without standing on the chair.
Overall, it's a very nice hotel and I'd recommend it to other travelers.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Amulya S, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2012

Dear ElizabethTravels,

We truly appreciate your feedback on TripAdvisor. You did an excellent job of describing our hotel and amenities. At the Hilton Garden Inn, we want to make sure that you have an excellent stay and try to have everything in one place. I do apologize for the inconvenience with the lighting in the room. As I understand that you stayed in a Junior suite and they are laid out differently than a typical suite. I am looking into a way to provide more lighting in the work area though I would like you to know that we do meet the current standard for the level of lighting in all the rooms. We did appreciate your feedback on that issue. As soon as we have a solution we will definitely reach out to you. We hope that by your next visit we will have this problem resolved. Please let us know if there was anything else during your stay that was not perfect and we will try our best to make it perfect.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Our family of 5 stayed here for 3 nights in February 2012 and again for 7 nights in July 2012. We highly recommend this hotel! The rooms were immaculate, the customer service was phenomenal and the breakfast was delicious! Alisha at the front desk was always smiling and helpful. Toni was a delight each morning in the breakfast area. The manager Doreen helped make our stay in July even better. Day or night, every employee we encountered greeted us with a smile which made our stay more pleasant. Another huge plus for us was the 24/7 coffee station in the lobby. Beds were very comfortable, rooms are spacious, bathrooms are clean, including the bathrooms in the lobby and pool area. Beautifully decorated and lovely spaces to relax in through out the hotel, even when a business conference was being held there. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Amulya S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2012

Dear leelabrown,

It is very motivating to know that we are providing such exceptional service to our guest and making such an impact that they remember the names of my team members. Both Toni and Alicia are great role models for other team members. They focus on each and every guest individually and make sure that we always exceed their expectations. I am also happy to know that every team member you encountered during your visit made a great impression.

It is hard sometimes to give a breakdown of all our amenities but you have described it very well in your comments. Even though we are a focus service brand we do offer all the amenities of a full service hotel without the frills. My housekeeping and maintenance department prides itself in cleanliness and upkeep of the hotel and I am glad that it is showing up in guest comments like yours. We hope that we will get another chance to welcome you soon!

Reviewed August 8, 2012

This hotel is one of best Hilton Garden Inns I have ever stayed in. It is one the most current designs and the first I have seen. I travel a lot and typically stay at HGI or Hamptons and this property is definitely a cut above most. If you find yourself in Cary NC, be sure to check this less than a year old location out.

I must also mention the staff is as awesome as I have ever see. From the front desk to the food area staff, these guys were great.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Bjaj1,

I am very happy to know that you truly enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn. As you mentioned we are of one of the newest design Hilton Garden Inn, with few extra tweaks to give that warm and wonderful feeling you experienced during your stay.

I am glad to know that you experienced one of our best attribute, our customer service. All team members at my hotel strive to give every guest the best service they can. I am happy to know that we are succeeding in our efforts not just to meet but exceeding the guest satisfaction. We appreciate you recommending others to use our hotel and we look forward to seeing you again soon.