“Good authentic Chinese food”
Review of Super Wok

Super Wok
Ranked #87 of 472 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Good Szechuan Chinese food. The "Water Cooked Pork" is great. The Squirrel Tail (sweet & sour fish) is a great kids favorite. Fish fried in shape of squirrel tail in sweet and sour sauce. Great for families and reasonably priced.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Super Wok is the place we always go for Chinese food. "Salt and pepper squid" and "pork in Sichuan spicy sauce" are the two dishes my friend and I order the most often. "Dumplings with chili sauce", "dragon and Phoenix" and several other dishes are extraordinary too. The amazing thing is how fast they serve the food. They can serve three dishes in less than 10-15 mins. I enjoy the free pot of hot tea too, just ask for it. I'm from Taiwan and I have lots of Chinese friends who all enjoy Super Wok very much. The price per dish is a little cheaper than other Chinese restaurants in the area too. One American friend of mine said he didn't know Chinese food can be so delicious until he tried Super Wok. Come give it a try.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was very average, in my opinion. Certainly not worth a special trip. There was nothing extremely bad about our experience - but no highlights either. There were many Asian guests - so perhaps it is quite authentic. I wished that I had noticed the "93" health rating before we sat down - (it was posted in plain sight) - I have rarely seen a restaurant with a rating below 98. Makes me a bit concerned about their sanitary practices.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

I had the Sichuan-style spicy noodles and twice cooked beef. Both were so good, I had to throw away my chopsticks in order to stop myself from eating. Portions were generous. Two of shared this meal, and still had leftovers. The only disappointment was that neither dishes, though spicy, had the hot and numbing spiciness of the sichuan peppercorns. Maybe other dishes do. I will try this place again.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

They have an American Chinese menu as well as an authentic menu. Great food, fast delivery. Great Crab Rangoon!

2  Thank sleepybunnie