“Please Don't Read this Review - increased popularity will make it harder to get a table !!”
Review of Super Wok

Super Wok
Ranked #73 of 462 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed December 3, 2011

I honestly hesitate to post this review because I'd love to keep this place as a family secret. On the night after Thanksgiving, when most people were at home eating leftovers, we headed for my son's favorite local Chinese place - what a treat !! We arrived at around 8 pm, and immediately stood out as the only non-Asians in the place - always a good indication of the quality of the dining experience. We were not disappointed. The place was crowded, but they put together several tables for our party of 11 within 5 minutes of our arrival. What followed was a gustatory delight - every dish arrived quickly, steaming hot, and our Tsingtao beers were cold and perfectly complimented the spicy dishes. Try the sauteed squid in chili oil, or the hot and sour soup, or the chinese greens, or even the fried chicken wings - you will not be disappointed. Wait staff was friendly and prompt, other families lingered over their meals - no one rushed us to vacate the tables. Too bad I don't live in the Raleigh area, or I would eat here every week.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank The_Dude_Abides_Man

Been to Super Wok? Share your experiences!