“Cafeteria Food”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
“Cafeteria Food”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I am not a big fan of smorgasbord or cafeteria like atmospheres. I have never been thrilled with a meal.

1 Thank TTTravelor

Cary, North Carolina
“Mimi's Cafe at Cary, NC”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The first time we went to Mimi's Cafe, the food, service, and ambiance was great. They have an eating area that looks and feel like the French Quarter in New Orleans. Although, I have never been to New Orleans but it sure felt like it. The food is always great and the bread putting is delicious. Since arriving and now living in Cary, we have always returned to Mimi's Cafe.

• Visited January 2013
Cary NC
“Always a pleasant experience”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We dine here often; one thing we like about Mimi’s is it is easy to eat here on a budget. He portions are so generous that when split, you have two still healthy size entrees. And the wait staff is always good about splitting an entrée; they will bring it out on two plates for you.
The food is excellent; I have never made a selection I did not like. Be sure to try the soups. The atmosphere is pleasant, nice music, a roomy environment and tables, not overcrowded like many places. Staff is well trained.

• Visited January 2013
Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
“This is my overall favorite place to meet, greet and eat!”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

This is where I meet for lunch with my friends, my daughter and granddaughter (one-year-old and new Mimi's frequent diner (the waitstaff loves her). This is a great location-right at the mall, so you can shop 'til you drop and then get to Mimi's for a glass of wine and then lunch or dinner. They treat you so well and when they get to know you, they know what you want and get it to your table pronto! Let us not forget- the food is great!!!!! I love the mini-wedge for lunch along with the tomato basil soup if I am extra hungry. Try the Citrus Salmon - that is delicious! Enjoy!!!!!!! How can I forget, the wait-staff is absolutely friendly and attentive.

• Visited December 2012
Cary, North Carolina
“One of our favorite places”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

My wife and I ate dinner here last night. This is one of favorite places, the food is always good, and the ambiance is European in an American Corporate way. Okay, no authentic French food is served here but still you get a nice warm feeling when you go in. I generally don't order steak these days bat last night I did order the Flank Steak. It was very good and quite enjoyable. My wife ordered a Salmon dish, always a good and healthy choice. I have noticed that during this recession most restaurants have change a little and Mimi's is no exception. Gone is the generous gratis bread plate with so many types of bread on it. Now all you get is three small pieces, last night was pumpkin, date and white bread. All were good but a bit smallish as I already mentioned. Give Mimi's a try, sometimes you can find bogo coupons too.

• Visited December 2012