Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffetcoffee makerrestaurants and shoppinghousekeeping staffa wonderful stayroom was clean and comfortablemini fridgevery nice hotelpamadonisdanaraleighjacuzziaccommodations
Reviewed December 6, 2010

I have been on the road about eight months this year with the majority of the time spent at the Holiday Inn and Suites in Cary. I have come to know the staff very well and I can truly say they are a great group of people. The front desk staff: Shontez and Delores along with their assistants will go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as being at home. The restaurant staff of Johnny and Caleb in the morning can really get your day off to a great start with the service and laughter they provide. The afternoon staff of Charles and Dot are just as enjoyable and entertaining. Finally the location of the hotel is very ideal being close to a lot of points of interest.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This is not a 5 star and not priced as one so we got exactly what we expected - a nice, comfortable, clean room. The room was actually sized well. A flat screen TV would have been nice but other than that - very comfy. Had two young children that enjoyed the pool. Rooms well insulated because I didn't hear another person the whole stay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2010

We are so glad that you and your family enjoyed the rooms and amenities at the Holiday Inn Cary! Come see us again next time you are in town - we have just upgraded ALL of our televisions to 32" flat screens!

Reviewed September 26, 2010

Usually my husband and I stay at the Homewood Suites when staying in Cary, but thought we would give the Holiday Inn a try since it was new. It is certainly a nice hotel, very clean with nicely decorated modern rooms! One drawback for me was the extra firm mattress on the bed..... probably not a problem for most, but I unfortunately have arthritis and it was hard on the joints. Also no pay-per-view options on the tv and no fridge. Otherwise a nice location, great stay. We opted not to have the breakfast as it was $9.99 for the buffet; we faired much better around the corner at the Dale Evans.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 1, 2010

The staff at this hotel is top notch. The hotel is clean. The only problem with this hotel is that they cater to alot of teenage sports teams. For some reason the management will not isolate the kids to one floor. We stay here very often simply for the service and the food. But I have come to realize that it is'nt worth the noise. These kids constantly run in and out and the noise they generate will prevent you from relaxing. Forget about getting any sleep. I have went to the management about this problem more than once. I spend between 5 and 15 thousand dollars a year here. I guess I will take my company money else where. If you are traveling for work forget about getting any rest here!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank James A
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2010

Thank you so much for your comments regarding your March 2010 stay. We are thrilled to hear that you found our staff to be helpful and the facilities clean - we strive to provide the BEST in customer service! The management team of the Holiday Inn Cary is proud to support the growing youth athletic programs of Cary, NC and we occasionally host its visiting teams. We carefully monitor the teams that stay with us and do everything possible to be sure our other guests are not disturbed, including a new noise policy and evening curfew for our visiting teams & families. We are certain this will help make your next stay with us an enjoyable one!

Reviewed March 16, 2010

Spent the weekend here and really enjoyed it. Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly and helpful. The bed had very nice linens. The only two things I found to be a problem were the indoor pool area was quite heavy with chlorine smell and the spa was a tad too hot. Overall a good experience, will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family