“good location- no problems”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
Ranked #11 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed October 5, 2009

room very satisfactory- bed comfortable- staff efficient
TV needs to be updated[suggest a plasma] , some channels very blurry
breakfast not included - but did get a voucher for comp. wine/beer
lots of stores, food choices nearby

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RoanokeVaSherylL

Reviewed September 26, 2009

Stayed at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites in Cary, NC twice this last week. I was met with superb service and a very nice hotel. The rooms were very nice. The breakfast was better than expected. This location is super as it is close to US1 and I-40.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2009

This hotel was found by accident, and turned out to be a real gem! The staff was wonderful, the rooms were spacious and clean! There is a nice bar and restaurant in the hotel, and it is surrounded by shopping and dining choices. Plus, the price was VERY reasonable. We will stay there again!!

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with friends
CaryHI, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2010

Thank you so much for your great comments about the Holiday Inn & Suites Cary! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience on TripAdvisor. We are so glad that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed August 31, 2009

I have traveled on the road about eight months so far this year in several southern states. The staff at the Cary Holiday Inn is by far the most accomodating and helpful of all the different hotels I have stayed in. The evening manager, Ms Delores Williams, is a very gracious lady who goes out of her way to make your stay feel like home. As a matter of fact the whole evening staff is a great group of friendly people:the bartender Dot, the cooks Shaun and Abdul were all very friendly. I would highly recommend this hotel to any of my coworkers or friends.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 29, 2009

Top notch employees very courteous and professional, especially Delores, Khalid, Geof, Dot and Johnny. Managers reception is not up to the standards of this estabishment.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Previously reserved a hotel in the local area only to find it was unsatisfactory for my children and I. I then called Holiday Inn 10:30 at night and they were able to accomodate us. When I got to the hotel for check-in about 5 min. later, Donny was so helpful in working with me in my time of need. Since I was a priority club member he was able to upgrade our room to a suite, provide a discount rate, and due to lateness of the hour and hungry children called the chef in the restaurant area to bring me a menu so I can order from the menu while I was checking in since it was due to close at 11pm. Instead of making me wait in the lobby for the food they told me to go to my room and would bring it to me. All of the staff were wonderful especially the restaurant staff for dinner and breakfast. During check-out Shatez gave me some valuable information that I wasn't aware of in that my room rate included breakfast. I will know this for the next time I go back because we loved our experience. The food, pool, rooms, and service was A+. I hope that every city I travel in the future that the Holiday Inns in those cities offer the same friendly service.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2009

Great location ! Friendly staff - Excellent Management .. clean rooms - look just like pictures.. can't wait to visit again in 2 weeks !

Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple