“Business trip”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary
Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I stayed here for 3 weeks and it was the best extended hotel stay that I have ever had. The maintenance team was extremely responsive to my needs, as well as the employees at the front desk. During my stay, I came down with a terrible cold with an ear ache, which woke me up @ 3am. When I went down to the front desk to get some medicine, the night manager was very accommodating, which made my stay that much better. The restaurant has wonderful food; absolutely loved the spinach dip...would love the recipe if I could get it (hint, hint). Chef Carlos and his staff are so friendly and will do just about anything to make your stay more enjoyable. Carlos…thank you for the homemade tea, it sure helped to get over my cold a bit faster.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CaryHI, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Mr & Mrs.hbartek,

Thanks for your feedback about our hotel. We pride ourself to provide all our guests a great stay & and relax one as well. I will let the Maintenance Team, Front Desk, and Restaurant Team know about the wonderful Feed back. Thanks so much.

Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Great place to stay! Staff very helpful and friendly, rooms were spotless! Location kind of weird and out there but hey...........you will not regret staying here! Highly recommended! Team member tez was super cool and really cared about helping and making us feel at home.

• Stayed: March 2013
CaryHI, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Dear MJWilliam,

Thank you for taking the time to post on Trip Advisor. We strive everyday to be the leader in customer service at the Holiday Inn Cary. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Cary.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel is in an awesome area with plenty of places for shopping, eating, working out, fun things for kids and adults (ice skating, bowling are nearby).

The food in the restaurant is awesome! We checked in after a long day of traveling and the Assistant Manager Tez was so kind and made sure we had a great stay. Our kids really enjoyed the indoor pool and snacks in the snack bar. The room was quite spacious and the bed was so comfortable. We will certainly stay again soon! Thanks Tez for you wonderful customer service and for making our stay wonderful!

• Stayed: March 2013

Dear Kewilliam23,

Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. I am very pleased you had a great experience at the Holiday Inn Cary. We are committed and strive hard to be the leader in customer service. Thank you again for the kind response and we look forward to your future stay with us

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I decided to take my daughter and her best friend for a girls getaway. This hotel was just perfect for that. The suite was very clean and comfortable. The girls enjoyed the indoor pool and hot tub. I totally enjoyed the staff as they were very nice and friendly. When I checked in Lawrence greeted us with a friendly smile and he happened to be working when we checked out and was still a pleasure. The hotel is just around the corner from all the restaurants and a Mall in Cary. I would totally recommend the hotel to everyone.

Room Tip: Suites are larger with 2 TV's and a door to close off the living room area. Great if traveling...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Dear Cylena C,

Thank you for sharing your experience with the viewers on Tripadvisor. Its always exciting when Mother & daughter getaways choose our hotel to be that relaxation place to come. I will let Lawrence know about the wonderful comment that have been given about his check In & check out experience.You are always welcome to come back & enjoy yourself again.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Kudos to this hotel staff for their cordial and professional attention to every detail. The check-in staff (Shantez Battle and Mario) set the tone for our visit. They immediately made us glad we had chosen their hotel for our stay (we dropped in). Our room was immaculate as were the other areas. The breakfast was outstanding as well. Please commend this staff. I will choose this location again on my next trip.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear CBanccmrc9,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am gald that you enjoyed your stay with us, and I will definitely pass the comment on to (Shantez & Mario). Thanks again and we look forward to your future visits with us.

Reviewed April 4, 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night during LONG drive. Outstandingly clean, comfortable, and convenient. Very attentive staff. Would go out of my way to stay here again. Wish it had been longer! If you plan to be anywhere in the RDU region, I can't recommend this property enough.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear GGM5171,

Thank you so much for taking the time to submit a comment on tripadvisor. Your comments are very important to us.I am glad that you choose our hotel for your stay. My staff and I strive for great customer service. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

While the place was a little dated; old carpets, worn bare in some places; groaning airconditioning units... However, the people were fantastic!

We were there for a conference and a bunch of us from overseas basically drank their bar dry a couple of nights in a row. That's what happens when you put a bunch of Aussies and Europeans together... :)

Anyhow, the bar tender comped some of our drinks because we were drinking so much.

Breakfast was good. Hot cakes, and eggs and bacon and sausages. Yum!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear 1MoreTrip,

Thank you for your comment, and I do apologize for the inconvience during your stay. We are working with the engineers to resolve the a/c issue,and we are working on the other concerns that you statement too . We do value your opinion and hope that this does not reflect any future visits with us. Thank you again