“Best stays in Cary!”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Willow Spring, NC
“Best stays in Cary!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This hotel was neat and clean two things me and my family look for when we stay away from home. Great customer service from Mr. Tez also, and is another reason we will be back!

Also, its in a great location. There are lots of places to eat and shop til you drop! Love Cary!

• Stayed March 2013
CaryHI, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Raleigh - Cary, responded to this review, April 7, 2013
Dear Partin,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. We strike to keep a clean, and neat hotel for our guest. I am so happy to read what you have stated: Best stays in Cary! It means alot for viewers that travel alot and looking for a place to stay. Thanks for the comment about Tez.

We hope to see you soon!

Shantez Battle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Cary, North Carolina
Reviewed March 24, 2013

When I arrived, I was greeted by my name and welcomed.My room was so nice.My bed was so relaxing.The bathroom was just as wonderful, lots of hot water and top of the line linen & towels. The breakfast was fresh and really tasty. The hotel is clean and the manager was very professional and down to earth.Mr. Battle and Mr. Lawrence were great in taking care of us and making our stay at this hotel a delight. We look forward to visiting again soon. Thanks Holiday Inn we were highly impressed.......

Dear Barbara B,

Thank you for your recent stay with us. Ms.Barbara B we are glad you chose our hotel during the Womens Empowerment Weekend. Here at the Holiday Inn Cary we like to make our guest feel at home by calling them by name and give them the best hospitality service as possible. We take pride in providing a clean room with nice linen! Thanks for the kind words about Mr. Battle & Lawrence they are serious about guest love and creating a memorable experience at the Holiday Inn Cary NC. Thanks again for your review.

Hope to see you soon!

Fayetteville, North Carolina
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Upon my arrival I was greeted as a PC Gold Member,and were called by my name. I enjoyed the comfortable bed in the room & had enough room to be relaxed as well. Very great location and great shopping area. I was also impressed with the cafe sage food too. The highlight to my stay was when the staff members went out there way to assist me with getting me to my destination. Thanks Tez, and Dot.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear GuardsmanNC,

Thank you for being a Gold Pc Member we really love our Priority club members! It makes us feel so good to know our Pc Members are being recoginze by levels & names. I am happy to know you was able to get away,relax and enjoyed our cafe sage food. Its good to hear that our team members Tez & Dot were a big help to you as well. Thanks for stay with us, and letting others know about your stay with us.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Even though we had a group of about 130 people, they accommodated us with hospitality. The rooms were always clean and ready for us. Breakfast was always incredible and the staff was friendly and helpful, especially Chef Carlos. He was always gladly serving us to the best of his ability and was also encouraging to our group. I suppose he was the one that "made my stay" and I am certainly glad of it. It was a wonderful stay.

Dear Josh H,

Thanks for your review, we were happy to meet your group & extremely excited to have you as our guest. Thank you for your comment about Juan Carlos making your stay more enjoyable. Its great to know that our team members meet our guest's needs and give the best hospitality service that only the Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC can give. Thanks again!

Ohio
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nice business hotel and pleasure as well. Katherine and Delores and the rest of the staff are quick to help and the property is clean and well maintained. the cozy bar is a nice fit and the dining area has a very good breakfast. Plenty of restaurants in the nearby shopping center. I have made it my "headquarters" when travelling in the area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Dear TheFarmOhio,

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. Its great to hear about our wonderful team members such as: Katherine and Delores and the rest of the staff. Our Team is quick to help and go the extra mile for our guest. We just want our guest to experience guest love here at the Holiday Inn & Suites Cary NC. Thanks so much for choosing our hotel to stay.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

The only problems were with the bathroom in our room. One bulb went out and was out for about 2 days before being replaced and the bathtub wouldn't drain quickly at all. It drained so slowly that by the end of a shower, we were standing in 4-5 inches of water. Other than that, everything was great. I especially enjoyed the breakfast they offered.

Dear David O,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am sorry to hear One bulb went out and was out for about 2 days before being replaced and the bathtub wouldn't drain quickly at all. It drained so slowly that by the end of a shower, you were standing in 4-5 inches of water. These concrens that was mention in your review about your stay has been addressed to cheif engineering dept & Management dept as well . I do apologize for this experience during your stay. I am glad to know that you enjoyed breakfast at our hotel. Please come back and see us again

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I came with a church ministry from Texas with 130 people. The staff was so joyful and selfless to accommodate such a large group. Our rooms were always spotless, there was always more than enough breakfast, they allowed us to use a big portion of extra room for our services, the staff was always there just willing to answer questions and make us feel at home every single day for a week. They truly helped us in serving the city of Raleigh for a mission trip. By them serving us, we were able to better serve God's people. Especially the cook, Carlos, and the rest of the kitchen staff who just non-stop blessed us.

Room Tip: Any room will be spotless by the wonderful workers!