“You Must Stay Here!”

Ranked #9 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Charlotte, North Carolina
“You Must Stay Here!”
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Great hotel with an AWESOME staff! I staff here often on business and the staff here is the greatest! From the moment I check in until I leave I feel like I am the guest of honor. Tez at the front desk is truly terrific and room service always provides the best service. Thanks to you all!

Room Tip: I have stayed here many times and every room was great!
2 Thank Yvonne317

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Columbia, South Carolina, United States
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Another great stay at Holiday Inn Cary. Dot at the restaurant/bar was very cordial and accommodating. I frequent this hotel because of the service I get. Keep up the great work.

Room Tip: The suites have great space.
1 Thank Doug S
Charlotte, North Carolina
Reviewed October 21, 2011

I have used this hotel many times over the last 8 years and it is great to be able to say how reliable and consistent the high level of service is.
Tez at Reception is the consummate professional, quick, accurate and always attentive and aware, a true credit to the hotel.
Breakfast is outstanding thanks to Jonny, and free

2 Thank Russell L
Gainesville, Georgia, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2011

Jurious, at the front desk, made the stay memorable. He went out of his way to accommodate our needs, and did so with a smile and a pleasant demeanor. His actions exemplify what I've come to understand as the new corporate philosophy of Holiday Inn: make the guest feel welcome and taken care of. Well done, Jurious!!

1 Thank Scott J
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Recently I had the pleasure of staying at your excellent hotel. The rooms were clean ans spacious. The one reason I will always come back, Tez. He is such a pleasure to interact with and always has a smile on his face.

• Stayed September 2011
Harrisburg, PA
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I recently made a trip to the Raleigh, NC area to pick up friends and drive them back to Pennsylvania over the course of a weekend. Being a Priority Club member with ICH, I booked a room for myself using reward points for my two nights in Cary. I had reserved a room with a King Bed, and arrived after a long 8 hour drive to find my keys ready and waiting. When I entered my room I was pleasantly surprised to find that the hotel had upgraded my reservation to a jacuzzi suite (Priority Club status has its value). The two person jacuzzi was located right in the main room and featured a ventilator fan, specific lighting and fast fill water service (a top shelf installation). This upgrade was just what I needed to unwind after a long drive. Thank you to the staff at HI-Cary for great stay.

Room Tip: Book through the property front desk if you have specific needs or requests to be addressed.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
1 Thank Charles H
Waxhaw, North Carolina
Reviewed October 16, 2011

My wife and I were coming in town for the N.C. State Fair. After looking online at pricing and location, Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites offered the best combination of both. I called directly and spoke to Karen on the phone to make our reservation. She was both nice and personable on the phone.

We arrived 10 minutes before check-in and Karen happened to be working front desk. She was just as nice and professional in person, as she was on the phone. Since were a little early, our room was not quite ready. We really didn't mind the 10 minute wait, but to make us more comfortable, Karen offered us complimentary non-alcoholic drinks from the snack area. Later that evening, Karen was kind enough to offer us directions to the local mall as well as recommend a great dining establishment that we will revisit on our next trip. Karen is great and a real asset to this establishment.

Upon arriving in our room, we found it large, clean, and comfortable. The only small drawbacks were the bathroom fan didn't work (not a big issue) and the bathroom door stuck slightly (again, not a big issue). We did not use the indor pool area, so cannot comment on that, though it did look clean and inviting. The breakfast buffet was good and reasonably priced. Check out was smoth, quick, and easy.

In summary, we will stay at Holiday Inn Hotel and Suites on subsequent trips to the Cary/Raleigh area and would highly recommend others do the same.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple