“Great Burgers and good service”
Review of Tribeca Tavern

Tribeca Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Tribeca Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 479 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Davis Dr. & High House Rd.
Description: Welcome to Tribeca Tavern. Proud to be a North Carolina company, we celebrate the vibrant communities we serve and are committed to upholding the highest standards in the quality of our products and the local causes we support. We pledge to offer you a delightful experience complete with our signature Tribeca hospitality. Whether you're drinking the crafty brews created by our sister establishment, The Mash House Brewery, or you're enjoying entrees prepared in our from-scratch kitchens, you can count on handcrafted flavors with a dash of homegrown flair. We look forward to serving you many times over, be it for family nights out, dinners for two, game-watching afternoons, or private parties and corporate events. Enjoy!
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I absolutely love Tribeca. They make the best burgers. I have always gone for the southern lovin' with sweet potato fries. It never lets me down. The service is always good too. I will say that if I was looking for a plain old cheese burger that they would be a little over priced. If you are into great unique burgers then they are a good value. If you don't like to try new things then I wouldn't probably recommend. I love their burgers though. Great place!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Enjoyed the greek burger and the french dip sandwich. Both portions were generous and very tasty. Note - if you go on a Sunday afternoon, you can't order a beer until after 12:00. I understand it is state law.

Reviewed November 22, 2012

This place has been great every time I've gone. Really good burgers, with a variety of toppings and combinations. Atmosphere is good...nice, casual place. A lot of the ingredients are advertised as being relatively local.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This place was great! The service was exceptional, the burgers were fantastic, and it was a very comfortable, pleasant atmosphere.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A friend of my daughter in law recommended this place. The reviews looked ok but not outstanding so we were shocked by how good everything was.
Please try the hamburger in any of it's forms. I had the 10 oz. With harbenero cheese medium rare. Best burger for the price ever.
Lambburger excellent. Fries and soup outstandimg. Beer selection awesome.
Service exceptioal. My wife said first time ever that her soda was filled 3 times without her even asking. Appeared like magic.
One of the burgers is a BIG meal so be warned.

Been to Tribeca Tavern? Share your experiences!