“Better than ever”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Cary, North Carolina
“Better than ever”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I went to Bella Mia tonight, they are open for business. I didn't know what to expect but it's a great family owned place. The new owner comes up and talks to you and makes you feel welcome. They took my reservation for three which never happened before. I ordered the special pizza, which had four toppings and was to die for. I'm going back because of how fast I got my pizza and how warm the place feels. Everyone who works there is nothing but smiles and jokes.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank Quinn B

Raleigh, NC
“There are better options”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

Maybe we just went on an off night... But if you like a place where you don't feel welcomed, like wall art from the Kirklands discount bin, slow service, so-so pizza and like to pay a premium for it, then this is the place for you. Otherwise save yourself the time and money and go elsewhere.

• Visited October 2012
erie, pa
“Have you ever had 'coal fired pizza'?”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Have you ever had 'coal fired' pizza? What a delightful treat at Bella Mia in downtown Cary, North Carolina while visiting my aunt, who is orginally from Pennsylvania.

Assemble your own pizza with or without tomato sauce. Choose pepperoni, ham or sausage or veggie. Wonderful wine list of red and white, both local and imported.

We later learned that the coal used is anthracite coal from eastern Pennsylvania and the owner was born near Erie, Pennsylvania, my hometown.

Very, tasty dinner in wonderfully decorated restaurant. ENJOY!

• Visited November 2012
Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scorched pizza – how disappointing”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Expect a pleasant space, friendly service but VERY limited menu, overpriced appetizers, and possibly burnt pizzas. That’s what we got.

• Visited November 2012
“Best pizza Raleigh area”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We eat at Bella Mia atleast once a month. My husband is goes home to Italy every 18 months and says this is the most authentic Italian pizza he has ever had in the states. the staff if wonderful and Patrick is an amazing bartender. Everyone we have ever taken here for dinner has become a fan and continues to return. You don't want to miss!!

2 Thank Hope109