Tripadvisor

La Farm
Ranked #2 of 42 Quick Bites in Cary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fabulous place to lunch!! What started out as an amazing French bakery has now become a cafe too. The place is packed all the time - great food.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I hadn't been in a few years but I remembered that they had a good brunch. We were sadly disappointed. We ordered the french toast and eggs florentine. The french toast was nothing special but we paid extra for strawberries and whipped cream and they were out of whipped cream. I wish this was mentioned before we paid for it. The eggs florentine were no better. A lot of items are self service which is time consuming, especially when many items are out and you have to find someone to refill them. Maybe it was an especially busy day but it was disappointing.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (815)

Reviewed December 30, 2019 via mobile

Went to La Farm for breakfast this morning. Coffee was delicious and so was the bread. However as for breakfast, I would not return. My wife had scrambled eggs which came out overdone and cold. They did take them back and replaced them with fresh hot ones when we showed them.
I had the quiche lorraine and it was dry, luke warm and very, very small for a portion. I should have sent it back, but just ate it.
I would not recommend La Farm for breakfast items like these. The quality and servings are not worth the cost.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed December 29, 2019

As originally from France, and liking very much real good French bread and pastries, I can assure that what La Farm offers is far from the real good stuff you would expect from a real bakery.
In addition, the store is not well maintained and looks dirty with insufficient housekeeping.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 22, 2019 via mobile

Went there with a local friend on a Sunday morning for breakfast. Good choice of food and the smell of fresh bread and other goodies is amazing! We ordered Eggs Florentine, scrambled eggs and french toast, and a large regular coffee, $40 for that is quite a price! But it was fresh food. The only comment I have is why do they use plastic cups for juices instead of real glasses? We were eating there and my friend got a plastic cup for some water and my coffee was also served in a disposable cup. :-(

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 24, 2019 via mobile

Wonderful breakfast offerings of various dishes, pastries, breads and coffees. Delicious on all fronts with friendly workers.

Date of visit: November 2019

Been to La Farm? Share your experiences!