“Absolutely divine breakfast and lunch!”
Review of La Farm

La Farm
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Cary
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Fabulous place to lunch!! What started out as an amazing French bakery has now become a cafe too. The place is packed all the time - great food.
Hillsborough, North Carolina
“Absolutely divine breakfast and lunch!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Was in the area trying to find something both local and good and boy did we find it!! Husband says lunch is even better! Only thing that could make it better, regular iced tea (not just flavored.). Highly recommend !

• Visited August 2013

Cary, North Carolina
“Not a great experience”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Took extremely long time to receive food, and then the server acted totally annoyed at my mom and I when she had difficulty locating our table - even though we had the number on a stand prominently displayed and I was waving her my way. Will not return again. Customer service does matter.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank East2WestCoast
Durham, North Carolina
“I live 20 miles way in Durham but La Farm is going to be my new Brunch Spot!”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

What can I say about La Farm that hasn't already been said? The food is of the highest quality and for a nice place in Cary, the prices are absurdly reasonable, easily comparable to a place I'd go in Durham. Also, the staff are very helpful and friendly and even though I was there during Sunday Brunch rush I received my food very quickly. I do caution people that seating is limited and it can be hard to find a table and there is often a long line to order. Also, they don't have wifi which I found surprising, but I'm not going to hold that against them. Like I said, I'll definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
Ashland, Ohio
“Delicious food, great environment”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

We loved the food at La Farm. The avocado cucumber chilled soup was delicious and my BLT with avocado on freshly baked bread was equally as delicious. We all loved what we got and the service was great. We got there 5 minutes before closing (didn't realize it at the time) and the staff couldn't have been friendlier! Definitely recommend.

Visited July 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Cakes, Bread, Cookies and More”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My family and I have been going to La Farm since they first opened. Since I always get carried away when I go there, I have to have a plan when I do go now. One my daughters has always enjoyed their freshly baked pumpkin bread/cake, so I always try to pick up a few in the fall. Over the years I've enjoyed their stuffed breads and sandwiches. I will warn, if you go around winter holidays, you better place your order early, as it gets crazy.

• Visited April 2013

Been to La Farm? Share your experiences!