“Excellent food!”

Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #51 of 463 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Greek
Description: Jasmin Mediterranean Bistro and it’s catering wing, Catering by Jasmin, both offer unique blends of Greek and Lebanese cuisines that focus on fresh ingredients, healthy recipes, and robust flavors. The unique dishes are made entirely from scratch, and include our famous kabobs, hummus, gyros, chicken shawarma, baklava and many other great delights.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Great choice over the basic fast food choices. I wish they were closer to us!

2 Thank BBBSTEPS

The ATL
“Another great Mediterranean place in Raleigh”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I only wish I could find two great Mediterranean places in Atlanta! Stopped by accident during travels and was very satisfied. Great vegan choices too.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank C-Stop
MENLO PARK
“Solid falafel place”
Reviewed November 28, 2010

My mom eats here fairly often as she lives nearby and recommended it to us while in town as a place with lots of veggie choices. Fast foody for sure with the bright lights and booths but good. My expectations for the falafel weren't high but I was pleasantly surprised. Pita was fresh, lentil rice and hummus were really yummy. Fries were outstanding. The grilled veggies were a bit bland (and boring as they were just squash) and the baba ganoush had a bit of a slimy consistency to it as eggplant can sometimes have. I like my BG creamier and smokier. Portions are large and prices are reasonable. Guys working here were really nice too!

1 Thank vegirl
DeputyDan
“Much better that I expected.”
Reviewed January 9, 2010

Friends referred us to this locale. I did not know what most of the items on the menu were since I don't frequent Greek/Lebanese dinning locales. I must say that if this restaurant is indicative of this type food - I have been missing out.

My wife and I ate for about $14 total and it was very good.

I would return and I would recommend giving Jasmin's a try

1 Thank DeputyDan