“Good for Solo Traveler”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed March 20, 2014

I felt welcomed and safe in this hotel. The lobby is gorgeous, and the facility well-kept. Food is above average, and staff efficient and friendly. The atmosphere was upbeat and accommodating. Very close to the airport, nice restaurants, Starbucks, shopping, etc. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2014

Dear Ruth R: I am delighted that our hotel and surrounding restaurants, airport and shops worked out so well for you. We work very hard at clealiness, maintenance and very friendly service. Thank for you for mentioning all of them. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Sincerely

Reviewed March 20, 2014

My wife and I we pleasantly surprised that the hotel was really a great choice for us. The price was great and the service and food were outstanding. The room was clean and the staff were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear William S: Thank you for choosing our hotel. I am very happy that the cleanliness, food and service worked out so well for you. Thank you for the very nice rating. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

The stay from beginning to end from amazing. The hotel hosted the Marathon expo so I had the hotel and expo in the same spot. I was offered a room on the one of the high floors and it was so quiet that I was able to rest before the race adequately. There was a baseball team staying somewhere in the hotel but never heard them. The location was perfect from the airport. The breakfast on SAT was amazing and best of all - COMPLIMENTARY!!!!!. I would recommend this hotel to anyone that is running the race in a heartbeat. The beds were comfy and the water was very warm at all times- Especially after the cooler marathon. One little negative was that the cable channels were not working the whole stay and I reported this to front desk.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floors and don't forget to eat the "FREE" Breakfast. It i...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Roger T: Thank you for staying with us for the Tobacco Road Marathon. It is a great event and we are proud to act as host hotel. I hope you did well. The weather looked a little wet and cold. Thank you for your great comments on the hotel. We are a choice location for all types of sporting groups. Good luck in your future competitive events.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Hotel was pleasant. As always a beautiful property. Food was good. Staff was unhelpful for the most part and too busy to care for the customer. Better things to do like laugh at the front desk. Had to shut off the AC as it wouldn't stop blowing on the couch even when the room had reached the right temp. When I went to retrieve a cold pack I had left with the front desk to be put in the freezer in the kitchen overnight, I was told it would be easier for me to go and ask the kitchen staff for it than to have the front desk handle that. Really? Beautiful hotel. A few problems that will hopefully be corrected before my next stay.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2014

Dear Tom O: Thank you for staying with us and for your comments. I am sorry that we let you down on basic guest service. It is our objective to anticiapte your needs and make your stay right when we let you down. I will share your comments with our Front Office Manager. It looks like a coaching opportunity. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Stayed for a one-night get away with my husband. Hotel was nice and clean. Took advantage of the complimentary breakfast and evening drinks. Was very nice. Ate in the restaurant which was not the mediocre but not horrible. Would return again.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Lisa S: Thank you for choosing our hotel for an important get away with your husband. I'm glad that you were able to enjoy the hotel's complimentary servics. I am sorry that our dining room disappointed you. I will pass along your comments to our Executive Chef.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I visited this hotel for three days for a work conference. Honestly, the food , service and rooms were to me the best. I will go here with my husband for dinner and a night away. Excellent restaurant manager, great service, nice fitness area, BEST cozy bed! Great hotel, great service. This is my new hotel of choice

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Dear Nicole T : Thank you and your group for choosing our hotel for your conference. I am delighted that you were able to sample our dining room. We have great culinary and a great sevice team in there. Thank you for you many nice comments.

I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed March 16, 2014 via mobile

Stayed here for Tobacco Road marathon 2014. A lot of good things to say about it. Great location to airport. Staff was amazing. Dinner at the hotel was good. They has a basketball so I could go play across the street. Business center, pool, etc. Only negative thing I would say is that it is a bit out dated on interior, carpet and some of the furniture. Overall would recommend it.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2014

Dear craig t: Thank you for staying with us for the Tobacco Road Marathon. I hope things went well for you. Thank you for your many nice comments on the hotel and our service team. I hope to see you next year at race time. Good luck to you.

Sincerely