1,076 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed August 2, 2013

the hotel is absolutely gorgeous. our 2 bedroom suite was exquisite. the complimentary breakfast was outstanding (includes an omelette station!) and the staff were all friendly and helpful. the pool was gorgeous, the check in and out were easy. i HIGHLY recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank birdwatcher13
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear: birdwatcher13: Thank you for staying with us and for your great comments on our hotel, our service team and of course the omelette station. I hope you have a chance to visit us again. Thank you.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The staff was professional, caring and concerned about your every need. The room was fantastic and the breakfast a great delight. I think there is only one place to stay when available and that is Embassy Suites.

2  Thank Dan C
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2013

Dear Dan C: Thank you for staying with us and for your very sincere endorsement. I am delighted that our hotel is a value to you and look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the first time last week. What a pleasent surprise- it is tucked away off the main road- I thought it would be noisy- which is why in the past I have not stayed there. However it was extremely quiet. Front desk gal named Veronica deserves a promotion= friends were on another floor and I asked her to move us all so we could be on the same floor no problem at all and she does it with style and grace!! The inclusive breakfast was a real delight- made to order GOOD omlets plus all the rest tasty and good service!! The bar/eating area is extremely clean- this place is run very well!! Cheers to all the managers & staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Ashegal

Dear Ashegal: Thank you for giving us a try. We are a nice combination of close proximity to the airport and I-40 but screened from our busy surroundings with lots of trees that give you a park like feeling. I will share your comments with Veronica, she has been impressing our guests for years. Thank you again.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Everyone enjoyed such a joyous occasion at such an excellent hotel. Everything was too our liking. All family from near and far want to return again next year. The wet area was the highlight of the family. The breakfast was superb. We all recommended this to the one that didn't come out this year, It was just more than we expected.

2  Thank Betty W

Dear Betty W: Thank you for choosing our hotel for your reunion and for your very nice comments on the hotel. I'm glad that you got to visit our Koi fish in the water feature. I hope your missing group members make the trip next year.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Excellent value and very comfortable. The complimentary Am/Pm amenities add to the perceived value, they do an excellent job here. The grounds are well kept. Our family held its bi annual reunion at the location and the rooms are adequate and service excellent. Staff was eager to support our needs.

2  Thank Elton W
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2013

Elton W, Thank you for choosing our hotel for your family event. I am glad that the complimentary cooked to order breakfast and complimentary reception were a good value for you and your group. Thank you for the great scores. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.