1,075 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Personable and helpful staff. Breakfast was wonderful. Rooms were spacious and provided us with the extra space we needed. (Smelled like foot odor every time we entered the room) Restaurant food was superb-Top Notch! In-Room Service was expedient and tasty. Pool was clean. Centrally located for our needs. Would stay again

2  Thank Nancy W
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2013

Dear Katrina M: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments on our hotel. We are not the newest hotel in the market. For that reason we work all the harder on friendly service, a well maintained clean hotel.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

rooms looked cheap and not very nice. needs to upgraded and offer free wifi. not worth the money. looby is nice but the rooms do not match. I travel often and this hotel is not up to par with others, i will think twice before staying here again.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

stayed the night of the 14th of June.....managers reception was great. breakfast the next day was great. it was the room that need work. the shower curtain rod was bent....causing the shower curtain to slide toward the middle. the tub floor was bent inward in the center.....much more than usual....causing issues while showering.....while the drain was so slow the water got up to my ankles by the time i was done showering.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Dear Blair N: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very generous comments on the complimentary reception and breakfast. I'm sorry that the bathroom you had needs work. We detail each room three times a year. This room needs work right away. If you don't mind sending me an email directly so that I can locate the room you would help me get it right.
Thank you again. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
russ.smith@jqh.com

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great facility. Lovely rooms. Went for business trip and was really impressed by the hotl. There is a coi pond/river going through the lobby. The exercise facility is also top-notch. I would recommend.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Valerie K
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Valerie K: Thank you for staying with us for your recent event. Thank you for your very nice comments on the atrium and our koi fish. They have been with us for some time and the ones with personality have been given names. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This location is close and convenient to RDU and the PNC coliseum. Hotel is in great shape, rooms are nice and clean, food service is pretty good. My only criticism is that while there for a business meeting that lasted nearly 6 hours, I passed and spoke to nearly a dozen hotel staff and every one barely recognized my hello. Hum? Is that the culture of this location or just poor hiring practices and training? If you like no interaction, this is the place. My meeting went really well though and if the need arises to return to Raleigh, we will surely consider this location.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sink-me
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Travelgirls J: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I'm glad you enjoyed the atrium with its many plants and trees. The complimentary breakfast and reception are pillar amenities for Embassy Suites. We focus on making these offerings a high quality value for our guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed them.
Thank you again for your very generous comments.
Regards