Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 23 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Great facility. Lovely rooms. Went for business trip and was really impressed by the hotl. There is a coi pond/river going through the lobby. The exercise facility is also top-notch. I would recommend.

1  Thank Valerie K
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Valerie K: Thank you for staying with us for your recent event. Thank you for your very nice comments on the atrium and our koi fish. They have been with us for some time and the ones with personality have been given names. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Russ Smith

Write a ReviewReviews (1,007)

Reviewed June 16, 2013

This location is close and convenient to RDU and the PNC coliseum. Hotel is in great shape, rooms are nice and clean, food service is pretty good. My only criticism is that while there for a business meeting that lasted nearly 6 hours, I passed and spoke to nearly a dozen hotel staff and every one barely recognized my hello. Hum? Is that the culture of this location or just poor hiring practices and training? If you like no interaction, this is the place. My meeting went really well though and if the need arises to return to Raleigh, we will surely consider this location.

1  Thank sink-me
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Dear Travelgirls J: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I'm glad you enjoyed the atrium with its many plants and trees. The complimentary breakfast and reception are pillar amenities for Embassy Suites. We focus on making these offerings a high quality value for our guests. I am delighted that you enjoyed them.
Thank you again for your very generous comments.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed here for a for a conference. It was an excellent stay! The property's downstairs was BEAUTIFUL with all the flowers!!! The rooms could use a little updating but they were still good. The staff at this property was GREAT. The food from the bar was good as well as the drinks. The daily happy hour was lots of fun too. Great stay. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelgirls J

Dear Travelgirls J: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I'm glad that the complimentary reception and breakfast were a good value for you. Thank you for your very nice comments on the atrium and our water feature. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed at this Embassy Suites for 3 nights during a conference at their facilities in May, and my expectations were exceeded. Airport shuttle was very convenient, room was comfortable and quiet, wi-fi worked well, as did the mini-fridge and microwave. Biggest surprise was the excellent quality/quantity of the complimentary full breakfast, probably the best such hotel comp breakfast I've ever had. I did find the mattress to be much softer than I'd like, and I'm not fond of the small square pillows, but both of those are just personal preference.
I'd go back to this Embassy Suites without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dan b
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear dan b: Thank you for staying with us for your conference. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel. The hotel is changing out the type of pillow that we use in the suites over the next few months. I travel as well and understand the importance of getting a good night's sleep especially if travel is for business or a conference. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were very pleased with the quality and price of this hotel. The staff was professional, friendly, and made our 2-day stay a most pleasant one. This hotel either has amazing training, or just has wonderful employees. The breakfast is wonderful, the rooms are clean and spacious, and the entire atmosphere of this hotel is professional and friendly. Well done!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jill S

Dear Jill C: Thank you for staying with us and for your very generous comments on the service team. I am very proud of every one of them. Many have been on our team for years. There is no special training. We just treat each other the way we want all of us to treat our guests.
Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel is a wonderful hideaway plus a great place to hold an event. The sales staff is helpful and they deliver on what they say. The hotel is right off of the highway, but secluded at the same time. The housekeeping staff is also helpful and the wait staff is commendable. I can only say positives about this facility. I enjoy the Embassy because of the full breakfast, the cocktail/snack reception and the fact that the rooms have the "sitting room". It's excellent!! My best friend and I celebrated our 50th birthday and had a blast!!

Room Tip: Shoot for a corner suite. The corners are always bigger. If you have a fear of heights don't l...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank cyberdiva1908

Dear cyberdiva1908: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for celebrating your 50th with your friend. What a great idea! I agree that the easy accessibility from the interstate combined with the park like setting surrounded by trees is a nice combination. I am delighed that you also enjoyed our service team. They really enjoy seeing you have a great time. Hope to see you on your 51st. Thank you.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Conference coordination with rooms and signage and support seemed very good. Only one significant glitch with the break-out sessions microphones where the sound from each room drifted into the other rooms/sessions.

1  Thank Janice S

Dear Janice S: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I am sorry that there was sound transference between meeting rooms. Thank you for letting me know. I have my engineering department working on adjusting the movable walls to improve that. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.