1,078 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed here for a for a conference. It was an excellent stay! The property's downstairs was BEAUTIFUL with all the flowers!!! The rooms could use a little updating but they were still good. The staff at this property was GREAT. The food from the bar was good as well as the drinks. The daily happy hour was lots of fun too. Great stay. Enjoy!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Travelgirls J
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2013

Dear Travelgirls J: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I'm glad that the complimentary reception and breakfast were a good value for you. Thank you for your very nice comments on the atrium and our water feature. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

I stayed at this Embassy Suites for 3 nights during a conference at their facilities in May, and my expectations were exceeded. Airport shuttle was very convenient, room was comfortable and quiet, wi-fi worked well, as did the mini-fridge and microwave. Biggest surprise was the excellent quality/quantity of the complimentary full breakfast, probably the best such hotel comp breakfast I've ever had. I did find the mattress to be much softer than I'd like, and I'm not fond of the small square pillows, but both of those are just personal preference.
I'd go back to this Embassy Suites without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank dan b
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear dan b: Thank you for staying with us for your conference. I am delighted that you enjoyed the hotel. The hotel is changing out the type of pillow that we use in the suites over the next few months. I travel as well and understand the importance of getting a good night's sleep especially if travel is for business or a conference. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We were very pleased with the quality and price of this hotel. The staff was professional, friendly, and made our 2-day stay a most pleasant one. This hotel either has amazing training, or just has wonderful employees. The breakfast is wonderful, the rooms are clean and spacious, and the entire atmosphere of this hotel is professional and friendly. Well done!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Jill S

Dear Jill C: Thank you for staying with us and for your very generous comments on the service team. I am very proud of every one of them. Many have been on our team for years. There is no special training. We just treat each other the way we want all of us to treat our guests.
Thank you and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel is a wonderful hideaway plus a great place to hold an event. The sales staff is helpful and they deliver on what they say. The hotel is right off of the highway, but secluded at the same time. The housekeeping staff is also helpful and the wait staff is commendable. I can only say positives about this facility. I enjoy the Embassy because of the full breakfast, the cocktail/snack reception and the fact that the rooms have the "sitting room". It's excellent!! My best friend and I celebrated our 50th birthday and had a blast!!

Room Tip: Shoot for a corner suite. The corners are always bigger. If you have a fear of heights don't look down in elevator
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank cyberdiva1908

Dear cyberdiva1908: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for celebrating your 50th with your friend. What a great idea! I agree that the easy accessibility from the interstate combined with the park like setting surrounded by trees is a nice combination. I am delighed that you also enjoyed our service team. They really enjoy seeing you have a great time. Hope to see you on your 51st. Thank you.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Conference coordination with rooms and signage and support seemed very good. Only one significant glitch with the break-out sessions microphones where the sound from each room drifted into the other rooms/sessions.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels
1  Thank Janice S

Dear Janice S: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I am sorry that there was sound transference between meeting rooms. Thank you for letting me know. I have my engineering department working on adjusting the movable walls to improve that. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.