1,075 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 11, 2013

The Conference coordination with rooms and signage and support seemed very good. Only one significant glitch with the break-out sessions microphones where the sound from each room drifted into the other rooms/sessions.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Janice S
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Janice S: Thank you for staying with us for your recent conference. I am sorry that there was sound transference between meeting rooms. Thank you for letting me know. I have my engineering department working on adjusting the movable walls to improve that. I'm glad that you enjoyed your stay. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Although the hotel is older and shows some wear, we were pleasantly surprised by the size of the rooms and the included amenities. Breakfast is a full breakfast, there is a cocktail snack reception in the evening--which includes beer/wine or a cocktail of the day. The atrium is very appealing complete with a coi pond (some of the largest coi we have ever seen). We ate a late lunch in the bar area and found the food to be excellent and fairly reasonable.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 5yearoldtwins
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear 5yearoldtwins: I'm glad that you enjoyed the breakfast and Koi pond and other hotel amenities. We are not the newest hotel in the market and for that reason work all the harder to make sure that your stay is pleasant. I am very proud of our service team. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

have stayed here several times with family. good value, close enough to downtown attractions and events. pool small but adequate, staff helpful, breakfast good. kids love the glass elevators and koi pond in lobby. don't like the "if you open this you bought it" water bottles for sale in the rooms. makes it feel cheapened. either give me water or offer for sale in lobby. period.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelique P

Dear Angelique P; Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad your family enjoys the koi pond and glass elevaors. I hope you enjoyed the visit to Marbles. They keep improving it. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My daughter was married in May. We booked about 30 rooms with Embassy Suites in N C . People arrived early (8 AM) and were offered breakfast and treated well while they were waiting to enter their rooms. The entire 4 day weekend was a huge success. The Embassy Suite rooms were clean and large. Breakfast was great and I cannot say enough about the staff and service. They helped out some older relatives. The bar was open till late in the evening which gave the family time to be together and enjoy. Congratulations to Embassy Suites for making a our "Event" fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 862mariae
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Maria E: First congratulations to your daughter and your new son in law. How exciting. We know what an important part we play in your memories during such an important family event. I am delighted that it went so well for you. Thank you for trusting us with your family. Best of luck to them and thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Embassy Suites Raleigh NC provides quality accommodations at a reasonable price. The complimentary breakfast saves families money and is satisfying. The cocktail/snack reception later in the day is also a great perk. Beautiful entry area that is well designed. Drawbacks, lacking accommodations for family of 5. Not enough keys issued.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara T
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Barbara T: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments on the value of our hotel and Embassy Suites. I appreciate the five rating. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel. We can make as many extra keys as you like and we're glad to do it.
Thanks again. I hope to see you on your next trip to the area.