1,078 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed June 5, 2013

have stayed here several times with family. good value, close enough to downtown attractions and events. pool small but adequate, staff helpful, breakfast good. kids love the glass elevators and koi pond in lobby. don't like the "if you open this you bought it" water bottles for sale in the rooms. makes it feel cheapened. either give me water or offer for sale in lobby. period.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Angelique P
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2013

Dear Angelique P; Thank you for staying with us. I'm glad your family enjoys the koi pond and glass elevaors. I hope you enjoyed the visit to Marbles. They keep improving it. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Regards

Reviewed June 2, 2013

My daughter was married in May. We booked about 30 rooms with Embassy Suites in N C . People arrived early (8 AM) and were offered breakfast and treated well while they were waiting to enter their rooms. The entire 4 day weekend was a huge success. The Embassy Suite rooms were clean and large. Breakfast was great and I cannot say enough about the staff and service. They helped out some older relatives. The bar was open till late in the evening which gave the family time to be together and enjoy. Congratulations to Embassy Suites for making a our "Event" fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 862mariae
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Maria E: First congratulations to your daughter and your new son in law. How exciting. We know what an important part we play in your memories during such an important family event. I am delighted that it went so well for you. Thank you for trusting us with your family. Best of luck to them and thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Embassy Suites Raleigh NC provides quality accommodations at a reasonable price. The complimentary breakfast saves families money and is satisfying. The cocktail/snack reception later in the day is also a great perk. Beautiful entry area that is well designed. Drawbacks, lacking accommodations for family of 5. Not enough keys issued.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara T
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Barbara T: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments on the value of our hotel and Embassy Suites. I appreciate the five rating. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel. We can make as many extra keys as you like and we're glad to do it.
Thanks again. I hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Regards

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Reading through some of the reviews of this hotel has brought back very fond memories, and I felt compelled to write this although my last stay at the hotel was a few years ago now.

My line of work took me to Raleigh at least twice a year (among other cities around the world), and I did that for about 16 years. I would confidently say that I've stayed at nearly every hotel chain available in the Raleigh-Durham area, but when I discovered the Embassy Suites at Cary, that became my 1st preference for hotel accommodation.

It was quite new when I stayed there for the first time in the mid 90s, and was so impressed with it, I would sometimes adjust my travel plans if I could not get a room there when I wanted it. I loved the serenity in the evenings when I relaxed in my room, the full buffet breakfasts in the atrium, and the fact that the hotel was located away from the hustle and bustle of surrounding malls and main roads, yet convenient enough to connect to the freeways, shopping and restaurants. In fact, on one occasion when my wife was available to travel to Raleigh with me, she was similarly impressed with the hotel and just loved it.

I've stayed there alone, with my wife, with colleagues, with my staff and even with my boss, on different occasions, multiple times and I only have good memories of my experiences with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cougar_df
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear cougar_df: Thank you for your very long history of loyalty to this hotel. I also love the seeming park like or forest like setting but within minutes of retail, the airport and the interstate. I have been proud to serve as General Manager of this hotel since it's opening. I am very proud of the service professionals who have worked with me over many years. I am delighted that we have been able to play a role in your many great travel memories. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Many many thanks

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Excellent stay, location and service. Everything about the stay was good---food, internet, bus. center, room, airport shuttle, conference facilities, check-in/out, etc. Would definitely stay here again. Great job!Excellent stay, location, service. Everything about the stay was good---food, internet, bus. center, room, airport shuttle, conference facilities, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business