1,091 results
All reviews evening reception koi pond crackers made to order omelets free drinks cocktail hour complimentary breakfast research triangle living area indoor pool business center excellent stay enjoyed my stay business trip great place to stay very nice hotel the breakfast area
Reviewed June 2, 2013

My daughter was married in May. We booked about 30 rooms with Embassy Suites in N C . People arrived early (8 AM) and were offered breakfast and treated well while they were waiting to enter their rooms. The entire 4 day weekend was a huge success. The Embassy Suite rooms were clean and large. Breakfast was great and I cannot say enough about the staff and service. They helped out some older relatives. The bar was open till late in the evening which gave the family time to be together and enjoy. Congratulations to Embassy Suites for making a our "Event" fantastic.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Marie E
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2013

Dear Maria E: First congratulations to your daughter and your new son in law. How exciting. We know what an important part we play in your memories during such an important family event. I am delighted that it went so well for you. Thank you for trusting us with your family. Best of luck to them and thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Embassy Suites Raleigh NC provides quality accommodations at a reasonable price. The complimentary breakfast saves families money and is satisfying. The cocktail/snack reception later in the day is also a great perk. Beautiful entry area that is well designed. Drawbacks, lacking accommodations for family of 5. Not enough keys issued.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Barbara T
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Dear Barbara T: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments on the value of our hotel and Embassy Suites. I appreciate the five rating. I'm glad that you enjoyed the hotel. We can make as many extra keys as you like and we're glad to do it.
Thanks again. I hope to see you on your next trip to the area.

Regards

Reviewed May 24, 2013

Reading through some of the reviews of this hotel has brought back very fond memories, and I felt compelled to write this although my last stay at the hotel was a few years ago now.

My line of work took me to Raleigh at least twice a year (among other cities around the world), and I did that for about 16 years. I would confidently say that I've stayed at nearly every hotel chain available in the Raleigh-Durham area, but when I discovered the Embassy Suites at Cary, that became my 1st preference for hotel accommodation.

It was quite new when I stayed there for the first time in the mid 90s, and was so impressed with it, I would sometimes adjust my travel plans if I could not get a room there when I wanted it. I loved the serenity in the evenings when I relaxed in my room, the full buffet breakfasts in the atrium, and the fact that the hotel was located away from the hustle and bustle of surrounding malls and main roads, yet convenient enough to connect to the freeways, shopping and restaurants. In fact, on one occasion when my wife was available to travel to Raleigh with me, she was similarly impressed with the hotel and just loved it.

I've stayed there alone, with my wife, with colleagues, with my staff and even with my boss, on different occasions, multiple times and I only have good memories of my experiences with this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank cougar_df
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2013

Dear cougar_df: Thank you for your very long history of loyalty to this hotel. I also love the seeming park like or forest like setting but within minutes of retail, the airport and the interstate. I have been proud to serve as General Manager of this hotel since it's opening. I am very proud of the service professionals who have worked with me over many years. I am delighted that we have been able to play a role in your many great travel memories. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Many many thanks

Reviewed May 21, 2013

Excellent stay, location and service. Everything about the stay was good---food, internet, bus. center, room, airport shuttle, conference facilities, check-in/out, etc. Would definitely stay here again. Great job!Excellent stay, location, service. Everything about the stay was good---food, internet, bus. center, room, airport shuttle, conference facilities, etc.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 20, 2013

The lobby of this hotel is beautiful -- lots of running water and gorgeous koi swimming around. Our room was a large suite with two TVs and a mini-kitchen (no stove/hotplate but had a fridge and microwave as well as a large counter to prep food on). The bed was comfortable with lots of pillows in different firmnesses. We were able to control the temperature in the room easily. Even though we were right next to the elevator, we couldn't hear outside noises while in our room; the AC made a useful white noise sound that covered everything.

We had wifi free-of-charge even though the website indicates that they usually charge for it. However, it may have been that they comped the conference attendees or something.

Our only (mild) complaint was that the food offered during the complimentary breakfast was very bland. Tabasco Sauce and salt/pepper were on the table, as well as salsa on the cold bar, to help compensate for that. They offered custom omelets with your choice of at least 10 ingredients and eggs cooked-to-order. You could also get grits, potatoes, bacon, sausage links, yogurt, cereal, pancakes, and bakery goods.

This hotel is a bit removed from restaurants in the area and there is not reasonable public transportation. If members in your party are unable to walk 15 to 20 minutes to a restaurant, you might think about renting a car while staying here. The hotel offers shuttle service to and from the airport.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank sharyn0080
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded May 21, 2013

Dear sharyn0080: I'm delighted that you had an opportunity to experience our hotel while attending a conference with us. The hotel has over 20,000 square feet of meeting space and we host many meetings. We are proud of our catering food and service quality. In addition to complimentary van service to the airport we will also drive you to the nearby restaurants in the Arboretum with a little planning. Glad that it all worked out for you. I hope to see you the next time that your group has a conference with us.
Regards