Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Cary
“worth every penny”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

our room was great, fit all 6 of us with room to spare, the breakfast was very good,many choices on the buffet & you could have your eggs cooked the way you wanted them. The evening reception was very nice and having an indoor heated pool with kids was the best

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

1 Thank johnnan683
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, April 23, 2013
Thank you for writing. I am very glad that our suites worked out for your group. We are very proud of our breakfast team. The cooks really enjoy seeing you enjoy yourselves. I hope to see you on your next visit.

Russ Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Riverdale, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

About 200 of us attended a professional convention at this beautiful property, well-located and excellently run. One of my comments on the convention critique is that the free breakfast is far superior to many of the breakfasts we have had catered in other hotels.

Will definitely consider staying here on a future visit to the area.

1 Thank jimwass
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Dear jimwass: Thank you for staying with us and your very generous comments on the hotel and its service team. Complimentary cooked to order breakfast is our specialty. I am delighted that you and your group enjoyed it. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I was very impressed with the staff. Breakfast was outstanding and a flower was placed on each plate with the made to order eggs. Loved it!! The bed was comfortable and so very soft, I slept well. We were there for a Leadership conference and used the Bellamy meeting/conference room, the staff was exceptional. The room was spacious and My husband enjoyed having two tv sets in the suite. I will stay there again soon!!

1 Thank Roxanne H
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear Roxanne H Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very nice comments on the service team and breakfast. The flower is just our small way of letting you know we appreciate you and hope your day is bright and happy. Two TVs, what husband wouldn't be happy? I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is my first visit to this property and its awesome . They have free airport pickup and drop. (And also to my work location nearby). The "suites" are big. Living room with TV and sofa, a microwave, TV,coffee maker, mini fridge , dining table , bedroom with another HD tv are some features of this room . Not to mention free complimentary breakfast and Absolute free bar + mini snacks make this stay even thrilling . The hotel has business center rooms , swimming pool and a huge open lobby. Stay here and enjoy a Good nice sleep.

Room Tip: The hotel is 10 mins drive from the airport.
1 Thank shilpshak
Dear shilpshak: Welcome to our hotel. Thank you for "rocking out with us". I am delighted that you enjoyed the amenities that come standard in an Embassy Suites. We are close to the airport and provide 24 hour airport shuttle service. On your next trip in just call the PBX (919) 677-1840 and the Front Desk team will send a van. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Virginia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Embassy Suites are always a great value for families and this property was no exception. The rooms are large and comfortable, offering a pull out sofa in the living area which is perfect for younger members of the family. The Manager Reception in the evening offers snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) free of charge. It is a great way to wind down from a busy day. The full breakfast offers a wonderful variety of hot and cold food....you can get omlettes made to order or choose items from the buffet. This particular property was conveniently located in the Cary/Durham area and offered complimentary airport shuttle service which was a plus for my family. The hotel was well maintained, rooms were clean and comfortable, and staff were very nice. Weather traveling for business or pleasure, this hotel is worth a look.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shen_Valley_3
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear: Shen_Valley_3: Thank you for staying with us with your family on your recent visit to the area. I am delighted that the Embassy Suites package of amenities, suites, complimentary breakfast and reception are a good value to family travelers. We are very proud of our service and housekeeping teams. We work to maintain the hotel in top condition and cleanliness. I will use your comments to commend these hard working professionals. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Regards, Russ Smith General Manager
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2013

The good:
Was staying at the hotel as part of a conference. Rooms were huge, clean, and quiet. Lobby area was nice as well. Lots of good eating places within 10 mins walk. Free hot breakfast with eggs made to order.

The bad:
We waited over 1 hour for the airport shuttle bus to pick us up from RDU. We called the hotel at least 2 times and they said 'shuttle will arrive in 20min' both times. Also, calling down to the front desk can be a problem as we were put on hold several times waiting for someone to pick up-and all we wanted to do was set up a wake up call! Small things like this keep this hotel from only being 'good' and not 'great'.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank worldtraveler0632
Dear worldtraveler0632: Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I agree, the restaurants and shops within an easy walk to the hotel are a very attractive activity. I am sorry that our van service took so long. We are only a few miles from the airport and even during heavy demand periods we are usually very prompt. I will look into your experience and work to improve in this area. Thank you for staying with us I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Regards, Russ Smith General Manager
Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't think the pics can even begin to capture the feel of luxury here. My daughter celebrated her birthday with a sleepover at the Suites. It was exquisite and fabulous. The girls all felt like princesses! The room was much larger than expected. The food was excellent. The pool/spa/whirlpool area was rather large and very warm for the winter. Service-- well, needless to say we were a "needy" group of gals-- and these folks were on top of it all. Thanks Embassy Suites!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank happyhoneymoon2010
Dear Happyhoneymoon2010

Thank you for staying with us on your daughter's special day and thank you for your very kind comments on our hotel. I am delighted that it was a fun event for her and her friends. I hope our hotel added a little magic to the experience. Thank you for your very nice comments. I am delighted that you all had fun. Regards Russ Smith, General Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek
The Mayton Inn
The Mayton Inn
#6 of 22 in Cary

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!