Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed March 20, 2013

This is my first visit to this property and its awesome . They have free airport pickup and drop. (And also to my work location nearby). The "suites" are big. Living room with TV and sofa, a microwave, TV,coffee maker, mini fridge , dining table , bedroom with another HD tv are some features of this room . Not to mention free complimentary breakfast and Absolute free bar + mini snacks make this stay even thrilling . The hotel has business center rooms , swimming pool and a huge open lobby. Stay here and enjoy a Good nice sleep.

Room Tip: The hotel is 10 mins drive from the airport.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank shilpshak
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear shilpshak: Welcome to our hotel. Thank you for "rocking out with us". I am delighted that you enjoyed the amenities that come standard in an Embassy Suites. We are close to the airport and provide 24 hour airport shuttle service. On your next trip in just call the PBX (919) 677-1840 and the Front Desk team will send a van. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Regards

Russ Smith

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Embassy Suites are always a great value for families and this property was no exception. The rooms are large and comfortable, offering a pull out sofa in the living area which is perfect for younger members of the family. The Manager Reception in the evening offers snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) free of charge. It is a great way to wind down from a busy day. The full breakfast offers a wonderful variety of hot and cold food....you can get omlettes made to order or choose items from the buffet. This particular property was conveniently located in the Cary/Durham area and offered complimentary airport shuttle service which was a plus for my family. The hotel was well maintained, rooms were clean and comfortable, and staff were very nice. Weather traveling for business or pleasure, this hotel is worth a look.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Shen_Valley_3
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Dear: Shen_Valley_3: Thank you for staying with us with your family on your recent visit to the area. I am delighted that the Embassy Suites package of amenities, suites, complimentary breakfast and reception are a good value to family travelers. We are very proud of our service and housekeeping teams. We work to maintain the hotel in top condition and cleanliness. I will use your comments to commend these hard working professionals. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Regards, Russ Smith General Manager

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The good:
Was staying at the hotel as part of a conference. Rooms were huge, clean, and quiet. Lobby area was nice as well. Lots of good eating places within 10 mins walk. Free hot breakfast with eggs made to order.

The bad:
We waited over 1 hour for the airport shuttle bus to pick us up from RDU. We called the hotel at least 2 times and they said 'shuttle will arrive in 20min' both times. Also, calling down to the front desk can be a problem as we were put on hold several times waiting for someone to pick up-and all we wanted to do was set up a wake up call! Small things like this keep this hotel from only being 'good' and not 'great'.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank worldtraveler0632

Dear worldtraveler0632: Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. I'm glad that you enjoyed our complimentary cooked to order breakfast. I agree, the restaurants and shops within an easy walk to the hotel are a very attractive activity. I am sorry that our van service took so long. We are only a few miles from the airport and even during heavy demand periods we are usually very prompt. I will look into your experience and work to improve in this area. Thank you for staying with us I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.
Regards, Russ Smith General Manager

Reviewed March 10, 2013

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I don't think the pics can even begin to capture the feel of luxury here. My daughter celebrated her birthday with a sleepover at the Suites. It was exquisite and fabulous. The girls all felt like princesses! The room was much larger than expected. The food was excellent. The pool/spa/whirlpool area was rather large and very warm for the winter. Service-- well, needless to say we were a "needy" group of gals-- and these folks were on top of it all. Thanks Embassy Suites!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank happyhoneymoon2010

Dear Happyhoneymoon2010

Thank you for staying with us on your daughter's special day and thank you for your very kind comments on our hotel. I am delighted that it was a fun event for her and her friends. I hope our hotel added a little magic to the experience. Thank you for your very nice comments. I am delighted that you all had fun. Regards Russ Smith, General Manager

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We arrive for a family weekend get-a-way. Now, the moment we arrived to departure it was a superior feeling of reassurance, excitement & security. We enjoyed every aspect and suggest to anyone don't miss your opportunity to intake superb luxury & comfort!!

V/R

A HAPPY FAMILY

Room Tip: Any room will be rewarding!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Derrick R: Thank you for your very kind comments. I am very glad that our hotel was both exciting and provided you a sense of security. We are very proud of our service team and I am delighted that we made your stay special.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Speedy check in,clean rooms,nice pool,great free drinks and snacks,wonderful bedding! Love Embassy Suites! It was a great place to get away for Valentines day. We always look for embassy suites when we travel the free hot breakfast is wonderful! The staff is always so kind! I LOVE they has nice big soft towels in the pool area

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tj L

Dear TjL:

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. I am delighted that you enjoy the Embassy Suites family of hotels services. Complimentary breakfast and reception, a suite and fluffy towels for the pool. I agree a great family value. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area. Happy Valentine's Day.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I have gone here every year for the last 3 or 4 years. I was not as satisfied this time as in the past. We were on the 9th floor and the water was awful. There was not pressure in either the bathroom sink or the one at the wet bar. And the shower... I learned on day 1 that if I felt a change in pressure to get from under the water and stay out for a few seconds as it got really hot then really cold then balanced out again. But on our last morning, I guess everyone was showering at the same time because it was a continual fluctuation of temperature. Also, we couldn't regulate the temperature. The bedroom would be perfect and the living area burning up,or the living area perfect and the bedroom like ice. But...it is going to remain one of my favorite places because the staff is the best. From the young man who checked us in (Jordan) to the drivers who took us to dinner each night and picked us up with just a phone call and the gentleman who took my omelet order each morning, everyone was friendly and professional. They all remembered we were there to celebrate out wedding anniversary and made sure it was special. We'll be back but maybe we'll ask for the 7th or 8th floor this time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back were not greeted by the sun each morning so seeping in was easier.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Duchess of Winter: Thank you for using us as your anniversary location. I understand how important these events are in your life's memories. During your recent stay this area and our hotel experienced a power surge from our electrical utility provider. When that happens it creates havoc with the building's central systems. I am delighted that the service staff took good care of you. Jordan is a Service Champion. I will thank him for your comments. Please contact me directly to make arrangements for your next anniversary. I want it to be a great memory.
Regards
Russ Smith

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
The Mayton Inn
The Mayton Inn
#7 of 22 in Cary
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!