“Rewarding, Relaxing & Refreshing!!”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We arrive for a family weekend get-a-way. Now, the moment we arrived to departure it was a superior feeling of reassurance, excitement & security. We enjoyed every aspect and suggest to anyone don't miss your opportunity to intake superb luxury & comfort!!

V/R

A HAPPY FAMILY

Room Tip: Any room will be rewarding!!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Dear Derrick R: Thank you for your very kind comments. I am very glad that our hotel was both exciting and provided you a sense of security. We are very proud of our service team and I am delighted that we made your stay special.

Russ Smith

There are newer reviews for Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle

Reviewed February 21, 2013

Speedy check in,clean rooms,nice pool,great free drinks and snacks,wonderful bedding! Love Embassy Suites! It was a great place to get away for Valentines day. We always look for embassy suites when we travel the free hot breakfast is wonderful! The staff is always so kind! I LOVE they has nice big soft towels in the pool area

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tj L

Dear TjL:

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. I am delighted that you enjoy the Embassy Suites family of hotels services. Complimentary breakfast and reception, a suite and fluffy towels for the pool. I agree a great family value. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area. Happy Valentine's Day.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

My husband and I have gone here every year for the last 3 or 4 years. I was not as satisfied this time as in the past. We were on the 9th floor and the water was awful. There was not pressure in either the bathroom sink or the one at the wet bar. And the shower... I learned on day 1 that if I felt a change in pressure to get from under the water and stay out for a few seconds as it got really hot then really cold then balanced out again. But on our last morning, I guess everyone was showering at the same time because it was a continual fluctuation of temperature. Also, we couldn't regulate the temperature. The bedroom would be perfect and the living area burning up,or the living area perfect and the bedroom like ice. But...it is going to remain one of my favorite places because the staff is the best. From the young man who checked us in (Jordan) to the drivers who took us to dinner each night and picked us up with just a phone call and the gentleman who took my omelet order each morning, everyone was friendly and professional. They all remembered we were there to celebrate out wedding anniversary and made sure it was special. We'll be back but maybe we'll ask for the 7th or 8th floor this time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back were not greeted by the sun each morning so seeping in was easier.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2013

Dear Duchess of Winter: Thank you for using us as your anniversary location. I understand how important these events are in your life's memories. During your recent stay this area and our hotel experienced a power surge from our electrical utility provider. When that happens it creates havoc with the building's central systems. I am delighted that the service staff took good care of you. Jordan is a Service Champion. I will thank him for your comments. Please contact me directly to make arrangements for your next anniversary. I want it to be a great memory.
Regards

Reviewed February 7, 2013

The happy hour provided by the hotel was very accomodating, the dance floor was too small for the crowd, I would suggest you invest in purchasing another section to accomodate a very large crowd, the food could have been prepared with a little more seasoning.

Room Tip: corner suites a very spacious
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Quenita A: Thank you for your comments on your recent event. I am glad that our service staff took good care of you. The dance floor size and flavoring of the food is easily remedied. I have passed your comments along to our catering department. I hope to see you back next year

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Those on work in thevRaleigh Durham Research triangle should not hesitatebto stay in ThevEmbassynSuite. Ideally located, close to the airport and excellent breakfast spread, that starts reallynearly, meets all the needs of a business traveller.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Dear RaviMumbai: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very flattering comments on our hotel. I am delighted that the breakfast and other amenities are a value for you. Many of our guests agree with you. I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Don't stay at this hotel. There is no room service for breakfast and the coffee is horrible! The breakfast food and coffee was the worst I ever had. Its hard to have a good day with such a terrible breakfast and no coffee.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Dear Jack B.

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. I am sorry that we do not provide room service for our complimentary breakfast. We do provide room service for lunch and dinner and we provide complimentary coffee and tea service in our suites. Thank you for your comments on the coffee. We strive to provide high quality products in all cases. I will test our coffee service to assure that it is working properly.

Thank you again.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

I've stayed in numerous Embassy Suites around the country but this one is the pick of the litter. Yes it is still an Embassy Suites with everything you expect from them, but the service here is unusually friendly and the food service is outstanding. It is relatively new so furnishings are in great condition. The offer a shuttle which will provide drop offs and pick ups to a number of corporate locations which eliminates the need for a rental car. I have stayed here three or four times and would not consider anyplace else in this area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank HNLT

Dear HNLT:
Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to the area. The hotel is located near quite a bit of office space. If you are doing business in the area we are glad to take you to the many nearby companies. Thank you for your loyalty to the Embassy Suites family. We are very proud of our culinary team and I share your high opinion of the food. We simply have a great team of hospitality professionals and I am very appreciative of all they do for our guests. Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Russ Smith

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
The Mayton Inn
The Mayton Inn
#6 of 22 in Cary
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Crabtree

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!