Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Hastings, United Kingdom
“Thank you!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Cary for 4 nights on business and found it great value for money, very spacious room, quiet, great food and service in the restaurant, the staff was very attentive and I was so pleasantly surprised to have my forgotten clothes fedexed to me as I had left them in a drawer when I packed before returning to the UK. The Customer service was amazing when I found out I had left my clothes there 10 days later after returning home and it was dealt with very efficiently by the customer care team and housekeeping! Thanks again from a very happy customer!!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank SuperStinaLina
, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, June 21, 2012
Dear SuperStinaLina: Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very gracious comments on the service especially the Dining Room team. Embassy Suites provides a great value for many business travelers like yourself including a full suite, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and complimentary evening reception. I am delighted that our Housekeeping team located and returned your belongings. I know how frustrating travel can be and how easy it is to leave items behind. It was our pleasure to reunite you with your things. I hope to see you on your next trip to our area.

Russ Smith

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (103)
Birmingham
Reviewed May 31, 2012

It's an Embassy Suites - what else needs to be said? Friendly staff, easy check-in, happy hour, large rooms/suites, and great restaurant. Clean, comfortable, and close to the airport.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank kjinright
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, June 3, 2012
Dear kjinright:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very generous comments. I know that you have a lot of choices for hotels in our area and I appreciate your choosing us. Thank you for your comments on the many amenities standard with Embassy Suites. The easy check in and friendly staff are what makes us different in ways that we are very proud of. Our team really enjoys watching you enjoy your stay experience. I look forward to seeing you on your next visit to the area.

Wading River, New York
Reviewed May 23, 2012

This hotel is only five miles from RDU, making it an ideal place to stay before or after your flight. They provide a complimentary airport shuttle, but we didn’t use it because we had a rental car. Our room was a spacious two room suite with a living area and bedroom separated by a door. The living area had a wet bar with a mini fridge and microwave, a couch, chair, flat screen TV, and a table with four chairs. There was another flat screen TV in the bedroom. The evening manager’s reception had free drinks and snacks, and the free breakfast, which was very good, included cooked to order eggs and pancakes. A small gift shop located in the lobby, sold snacks, sundries, tee shirts, and souvenirs. Tip: There is a convenience store named, Sheetz, located a few minutes before the rental car returns, where you can buy made to order sandwiches and snacks for the plane trip at very reasonable prices. I bought a turkey hero for $1.99 plus tax. You can also buy gas for off –airport prices.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Saluga
EmbassyCary, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle, responded to this review, May 26, 2012
Dear Saluga:

I am delighted that our location worked out well for you. Thank you for pointing out the built-in benefits of the Embassy Brand; suites, cooked to order breakfast and evening reception. This combination of features provides a great value for many of our guests. We believe that we deliver these services with high quality and efficiency. I'm very happy that it worked out well for you. I agree with your comments on Sheetz. We use them for the hotel vans and find that they are clean, convenient and very affordable for an airport area. Hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Statesville, North Carolina
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Absolutely enjoyed our trip to Cary. Was there for an ABWA conference. Everything was to our liking! Beautiful Atrium with koi pond. Breakfast was excellent, along with the Manager's reception at night. Good food in the restaurant...loved the Crab Cake Sandwich! Our conference was great and the Embassy staff was friendly and helpful throughout.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Vickie B
Dear Vickie B:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very gracious comments. I am very happy that your conference went well. Our hotel is the host location for many conventions and conferences. I share your love for the interior of our atrium. Many of our Koi fish have been given names by our guests and they love the attention. I am delighted that you enjoyed the complimentary amenities. They are hallmarks of the Embassy brand and we strive to exceed our guest's expectations in our delivery of all of this.

Thanks again and I hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Statesville, NC
Reviewed May 20, 2012

The Embassy Suites Hotel Cary looks just like any other hotel upon approach---nicely manicured, but mainly tall and plain; however, on the inside, Embassy has done an excellent job creating a special property. Convenient to the RDU airport as well as NC State, this property provides great rooms with beautiful amenities in a great area (Cary is a beautiful city--definitely the nicest Raleigh suburb). My stay was in a two room suite on the 7th floor. The elevators are glassed-in on the backside and provide great views of the beautiful koi pond that runs through the bar/breakfast area/atrium as you zip up and down. The room was of standard Embassy quality with a small kitchenette and parlor area. The bedding and bedroom area had been newly renovated and provided a great sleep experience. The breakfast was complementary and cooked to order, the bar had a great selection, and the evening manager's reception was a great touch. Overall, a great stay! (Try the NY Cheesecake--the best!)

One con? No free wi-fi.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Chad E
Dear Chad 1787:
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your very kind comments. I agree that if we could turn the building inside out it would attract a lot more attention from the street. Kidding aside, we are very proud of the look, feel and functionality of our hotel. We lover working here for the same reasons that you love staying here. I am delighted that the suite, cooked to order breakfast and evening reception were a good value for you. Thank you again and I hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed May 17, 2012

If you are not new to Embassy Suite Hotel, I don't think I have much to say. What I want to say for this hotel is good in breakfast, quite quiet as there is "no family" and primarily for business.
The downside of the rooms as I have heard from other folks also was the noise of the fan. I also think the last renovation of this hotel must be over a decade and yet it maintained well.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Dear SekBoy:

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your comments on our services and hotel. You're right that the hotel is primarily a corporate hotel during the week but it is also a popular hotel for families on the weekend. The suites, complimentary cooked to order breakfast and evening reception provide a great value. We are not the newest hotel in the market but that drives us to work all the harder to maintain a clean well serviced hotel with excellent delivery of friendly service. Thank you for your comments on the guest suite ventilation noise. I will make it a priority of our maintenance team.

I hope to see you on your next visit to our area.

Fort Myers
Reviewed May 16, 2012

Nice hotel but has had appx 15 years of use and dating is there. Some updating is evident and typical pool indoors with sauna and hot tub. Almost a Three star plus. Breakfast is very good and location is good. I do not think you will feel

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank meadors
Dear Meadors:

Thank you for staying with us on your recent visit to our area and thank you for your comments. We are not the newest product in the area but that drives us to work harder on delivery of friendly efficient service and maintaing the hotel. You will be glad to know that we are currently updating some of our furnishings in the public areas as projects to keep up with the times. Thanks again and I hope to see you on your next visit to the area.

Russ Smith
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cary
The Umstead Hotel and Spa
DoubleTree by Hilton Raleigh - Cary
The Mayton Inn
The Mayton Inn
#6 of 22 in Cary
Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh-Cary
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary
Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Been to Embassy Suites by Hilton Raleigh - Durham/Research Triangle? Share your experiences!