$148
GardenInn.com
$157
Homewood
$72
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$99
$85
$112
Doubletree.com
$94
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

Best Western Plus Cary Inn - NC State(Cary)(Great Value!)
$85
$68
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $77/night.

Comfort Suites Regency Park(Cary)(Great Value!)
$94
$339
$329
Hotels.com
1,075 results
All reviewsevening receptionkoi pondcrackersmade to order omeletsfree drinkscocktail hourairport shuttlecomplimentary breakfastresearch triangleliving areaindoor poolbusiness centerexcellent stayenjoyed my stayi highly recommend this hotelbusiness tripgreat place to stay
Reviewed March 10, 2011

We stayed here recently for a conference and were pleasantly surprised. Although the hotel's exterior colors need updated, the interior of this Embassy is very appealing. The rooms were very spacious, the breakfast options including made to order eggs were varied, and the hotel staff were very accomodating. I would recommend this hotel for a business conference, or even if you are staying in the area.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank HoosierDady
Reviewed February 3, 2011

My wife and I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Cary during the NHL All-Star Game weekend. Although many of the events we attended were coordinated by the National Hockey League, the hotel nonetheless offered a welcome respite during our harried weekend.

The location of the hotel is not the best being quite a distance from Raleigh and nothing within walking distance except a couple of non-descript mini-malls. That being said, there are some excellent features to recommend:
- The entrance lobby, atrium, and center courtyard are all beautifully decorated
- The room/suite was spacious, clean and had a very comfortable bed
- The complimentary breakfasts were excellent with many choices including made-to-order omelets
-Service staff were competent, friendly and appeared anxious to accommodate any requests
- The complimentary shuttle to and from the airport was a welcome service of the hotel. (Our flight arrived quite late but getting the shuttle to pick us up was no problem at all.) The hotel is approximately 10 minutes from the airport.
- The hotel's restaurant was excellent, offered a varied menu, quality food with very friendly wait staff

All in all, you can't go wrong with this Embassy Suites- a good choice!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank PrincipalTraveler
Reviewed January 23, 2011

My extended family stayed at this hotel for my wedding and it was absolutely perfect for my sister and my cousin, both of whom have two small kids. Each room is actually a two room suite with a queen size fold-out sleeper sofa in the living room. My sister got a suite with two double beds while my cousin opted for a suite with one king bed and he and his wife slept in the living room. The sleeper sofa were pre made with sheets and blankets so they didn't even have to ask for anything at the front desk. My sister also requested and got a crib for her 11-month old. The kids loved the koi pond and the indoor pool! Having the restaurant on site was very convenient for when the kids got hungry in the middle of the day, and having the bar on site was very convenient for after the kids went to bed. The hotel also had a really nice gym but we never got around to using it, and the rooms had flat screen LCD televisions and minifridges. This hotel had pretty much everything you could want in a hotel!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Bourgeois_Yuppie
Reviewed November 24, 2010

Stayed here for two nights in a two-double bed suite, as they had no king suites left.

The hotel is located off the highway, near a couple of strip malls, but there are gorgeous oaks all around, so it's actually a nice location despite being in the middle of nowhere. Conveniently near the RDU airport, it's a quick hop down the highway from Raleigh proper.

Check in was swift, and the lobby impressive. It's a soaring 9 story atrium, so fairly awe-inspiring given the plain exterior of the hotel. All rooms are off the hallways that wrap around the open atrium space -- it's like indoor motel doors.

My room itself was ho-hum. TVs were old 21" CRTs, but I suspect they're being swapped out as crews seemed to be doing this as I left the hotel. The furnishings in the rooms are fairly outdated in style, but comfortable, and not in bad repair given their age. The carpet in my room was stained -- I'm hoping someone dropped a bowl of soup, because the other explanations for that kind of stain are gross!

Bathroom was plain but clean and bright. Definitely worn though -- tub surround had grimy seams, and floor tiles were chipped and nicked all over the place. The bathroom door is inconveniently hung to make it hard to close or open without dancing around to straddle the toilet.

Beds are comfy, though linens were so bleached/starched that my skin was itchy the second I layed down. The room was quiet, and sleep was uninterrupted -- though the noise in the hallways due to the open atrium (bar patrons on the lobby level were having a great time) was high, it didn't carry much into the room, and certainly not back to the bedroom. Yay for suites!

Complaints, aside from worn out furnishings and floors? The ventilation system was so loud I was constantly annoyed. Usually I welcome the white noise of a fan, but this sounded like it was on super-high when it was in fact just on low. Because it's in the hallway space between living room and bedroom, it bugged me no matter where I was in the suite. I was also annoyed with the lighting -- all the lamps were positioned so I had big dark spaces to contend with in places throughout the suite. Some lamps had dim bulbs, other obnoxiously bright fluorescent ones...it just became tedious to get the lighting right. A small thing, but something I don't want to have to work on in a hotel room!

Internet was good, and at $10 per day, not too bad -- though I find the practice of charging extra for this to be dumb in any hotel. The kitchenette was nice to have, as it provided a sink, microwave and mini-fridge. Staff were friendly, though sparse. Free parking is a great feature, and with the ample lots, never an issue to find a spot. The free breakfast of Embassy Suites locations continues to please me in terms of value, though this location certainly didn't have the attention to detail or care in preparation of others I've eaten at.

Overall, a cheap option with a bit of space to spread out in -- just not the epitome of niceness. Needs an update to become a truly great location.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 8, 2010

I recently traveled to North Carolina for a business trip. I stayed at the Embassy Suites in Raleigh-Durham. Overall the hotel was really nice. My room was clean and everything worked great. One of the lamps was a little broken, but it still worked. The complimentary breakfast in the morning was good, though I did feel that they had less choices than some of the other Embassy Suites I have stayed at. Since I was there for a conference for work, they also provided our lunch eat day which was very tasty. In addition to the complimentary breakfast, they provided a free happy hour each night which was enjoyable. Overall it was a great hotel and I would recommend staying there.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business