“I love MOES!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed April 16, 2014

I choose Moes at Crossroads because of their community involvement. They are also a sponsor of my favorite local Cary charity, Childrens flights of hope {.cfoh.org}. Their big overstuffed burritos are a riot! and the salsa bar is always fresh and nicely done. I love the chips and the guacamole is awesome!

Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Our last visit to this location was this past Sunday. it was busier than normal which highlighted it's issues. However this particular location seems to be okay with slipping on the basics.

At this location, It is not uncommon for open tables to be wiped down or for trash bins to pile up at this location. But, I have been okay with it due to convenience.

On Sunday, The ice machine ran out of ice. I saw a patron digging ice out of the overflow catcher ang putting it in his drink. I settled for room temp sweet tea.

Lastly on the past Sunday there was no soap in the Men's bathroom. This crosses an line in my book. Because employee use the same bathroom.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great food, good employees. I love the tuesday kids days. They even have facepainting on the 2nd & 4th tuesdays.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The worst Moe's ever...a disgrace to the chain....non-caring teenage employees who proudly proclaimed that they could not wait for their shift to end.....greasy meat....sloppily made burrito...the place was so awful that I did not dare to pay with my credit card...if I could give zero stars I would...would never go there again...would rather starve or go to mcDonald's.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our party of 10 all got exactly what they wanted at one stop. Good ingredients, with a great area outside to sit for our large party.