“good value”

Cuisines: Mexican, Fast Food
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Great food, good employees. I love the tuesday kids days. They even have facepainting on the 2nd & 4th tuesdays.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

The worst Moe's ever...a disgrace to the chain....non-caring teenage employees who proudly proclaimed that they could not wait for their shift to end.....greasy meat....sloppily made burrito...the place was so awful that I did not dare to pay with my credit card...if I could give zero stars I would...would never go there again...would rather starve or go to mcDonald's.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Our party of 10 all got exactly what they wanted at one stop. Good ingredients, with a great area outside to sit for our large party.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

I ate at Moe's for the first time in early March. I was with my son and his wife. Before leaving she ordered a to-go order and left her wallet on the seat. As a stay at home mother, she did not notice her wallet was missing until several days later. My son called Moe's and her wallet had been found and placed in their safe. Actions like this help restore my faith in people. She had a little more than $100 dollars plus other vital information. It was ALL there. YEAH to MOE'S!!!

Now to the food. I ordered the Homewrecker Jr. on our first and return trip to retrieve the wallet. It was wonderful. Almost more than I could eat. Ingredients were very fresh, the employees were very friendly and helpful. There are several free tasty salsas to choose from at a buffet like bar near the drinks.

I have located one in my home town. Looking forward to visiting there.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

I come to this restaurant often, and the food is always very good. I always order the same thing -- Ruprict. Twice, I have been charged for the Billy Barou (which is roughly a dollar more). I've caught it, and they've refunded my money, but just pay attention to what you're being charged for.