“Awesome Sushi!!”

YoHo Asian
Ranked #76 of 479 Restaurants in Cary
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The sushi is great and they have great specials all the time. It is very fresh and flavorful. The service is really good, and the staff is friendly. I will definitely frequent this restaurant.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

First visit, new to town. Had the seafood basket - it was excellent, very light, seafood was very fresh and well-prepared. Husband had the mango roll -it was excellent as well. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

My husband and I went here for a late lunch/early dinner. We would normally frequent the Apex location, but it closed recently. This was our first time visiting this location, and I must say that it was very nice. The decor was great and comfy. I thoroughly enjoyed the vegetable spring rolls, which were cooked to perfection. I also had the general chicken and lo mein was was excellent. The sushi menu was tempting, but I didn't truly have a taste for it that day. The table next to ours ordered a sushi sampler, and I must say that it looked very good.

All in all, this is a great casual place for a good Asian meal. It mau no tbe truly authentic, but it is very good.

Reviewed April 13, 2012

I love going to this place on Thursday nights...sushi is always buy one get one free but Thursday nights all wines are $6 per glass. So on Thursdays you can eat and drink for cheap. And guess what...the sushi is great! And if you don't like sushi, don't fret...the chinese, pho, thai and so on are really great too. Service is friendly and efficient.

Reviewed January 11, 2012

If you like Asian food and want to avoid the buffet... this place is great! It seems very high end, but the prices are not bad. It costs about $10 for lunch, which isn't cheap, but you get a very good, tasty meal. I go there as often as possible.

Been to YoHo Asian? Share your experiences!