Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh
$62
$98
$112
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$93
Hampton.com
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$96
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$85
$234
Travelocity
$339
Orbitz.com
All reviewsbuck jonesburner cooktopfull size fridgestove topsized bedwafflespnc arenaextended staygreat place to stayfitness roomenjoyed my stayeasy accessfront desk staffpleasant staystaff was friendlyhome away from homefree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The only thing wrong with this hotel is the city of Cary not allowing them to put out a sign near the road so that you can find it. We called the hotel and they gave us directions. The hotel staff could not have been nicer. They even personally showed us where everything was in the hotel after we registered. The rooms were well appointed with nice furniture and comfy beds (the best we have slept in during our two weeks on the road so far). The rooms include a kitchen with pots and pans, full size refrigerator, stove top, and dishes and silverware. The room had plenty of outlets for all your electronic devices. The breakfast had many tasty choices both hot and cold. Check in and out was fast and friendly. For the price this place can't be beat. We will stay here again when we are in town.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer P, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hawthorn Suites. We take pride in giving our guests the best customer service and we hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

I almost hate to post because I would love to keep this property my secret. I am a real hotel snob. I usually stay at the Embassy but I went with this property instead. From the time I drove up I was visually pleaded. Upon entry the air was welcoming, it was clean and well designed. The staff Jen, Barbara, Jonathan and Ms. Merriam were so personable. Breakfast was actually better than I had at ES the prior weekend. This is a slice of serenity. I found out at the end of my stay it was pet friendly I had no idea which was great because most pf sites smell like it. My room was great I felt comfortable enough to remove my shoes.everything was perfect. Thank you so much I really needed that rest. I will return.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Jennifer P, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2014

Thank you for staying with us at the Hawthorn Suites!! We enjoyed having you as much as you enjoyed being here. We take pride in making sure everyone feels welcome from beginning to end and we are happy to hear that you experienced exactly what we deliver here. See you soon!! Jen and Barb

Reviewed July 2, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Jennifer P, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2014

Reviewed July 1, 2014

I stayed at the Hawthorn in Cary NC, near Raleigh, NC for several weeks from April thru end of May 2014, during a recent business trip which required me to stay for an extended period in this great hotel.
Upon arrival, I was greeted very warmly and enthusiastically as soon as I walked in the door, which made me feel very welcome from the time I checked in. They were even able to accommodate my request for a quiet hotel room since my work demanded extended working hours and days, and I need some “quiet time”.
Upon returning from my office each day, I found that my room was very clean, with my bathroom and kitchen area nearly spotless, with fresh towels, hand and bath soaps changed out, coffee refills, and my bed made daily, which resulted in a great comfortable night’s sleep in my big king size bed.
Each morning I took advantage of a very good free breakfast which included much more than the traditional hotel breakfast of pastries and coffee, but also included fresh fruits, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, waffles, and a very robust egg/bacon/sausage serving station, and of course coffee, tea and fruit juice was also provided. There was something at breakfast for everybody, and gave me a good start each and every day to my long working day at the office.
Access to the hotel is also convenient, which very nearby both State Roads 64 and 1 and Interstate I-40, which made it quite easy for me to commute back and forth to my office each day, and enjoy the pleasures of the surrounding areas of Raleigh, Cary, Holly Springs, and Apex on the weekends.
There are also several good restaurants and shopping areas/malls (Crossroad mall) within a very short distance of this hotel, of which I took advantage of during my extended stay there.

Although my original stay was only for 60 days/nights, they also were also able to accommodate my business extension stay, without hesitation, which was another example of the hotel’s good customer service and friendliness displayed by the entire hotel staff.
Since my particular career has me staying throughout the country in many motels, I consider this Cary Hawthorn Suites to be one of the very best hotels I’ve ever stay at. And based upon the very warm, pleasant experience I had at this hotel, I will not be staying anywhere else when I’m in the Raleigh area. I highly recommend this hotel for business or pleasure to anyone.

Room Tip: Recommend that you map this hotel, since it is just barely office Buck Jones Blvd, and can be missed.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you Dan for the awesome review on our hotel!! We loved having you as much as you loved being with us at the Hawthorn Suites in Raleigh/Cary NC. We look forward to your return next week and have a happy 4th of July!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
Jennifer P, Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh, responded to this reviewResponded July 1, 2014