Fantastic renovations made me not want to ever check out of this hotel.
Super clean and comfortable, very friendly and helpful staff.
The new breakfast area needs better organization, but that will come with experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. The newly renovated Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh is an ideal choice for both business and leisure travelers. Each spacious suite has a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size refrigerator/ice maker, microwave, and dishwasher. Traveling on business? Bring your laptop and work efficiently at your executive desk. Communication is no problem with voice mail, free local calls, free high-speed Internet access and two separate phone lines. Hungry? Enjoy the convenience of local fine dining restaurants in the area. Work off some stress in our 24-hour fitness center. Staying a long time? Take advantage of our on-site coin operated laundry facility. We're a pet friendly hotel(fees apply). Conveniently located with easy access to I-40 at exit 293A. Home to the Carolina Hurricanes. Close to downtown Raleigh and Cary, North Carolina. Also near PNC Center, State Office Complex, NC State University, Crossroads Plaza, North Carolina State Fairgrounds, NC State University: College of Veterinary Medicine, Walnut Creek Amphitheater, Koka Booth Amphitheater and Cary Town Center Mall. A huge assortment of restaurants and shopping centers are within 2 miles. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Raleigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Raleigh Cary Hotel Raleigh
- Candlewood Raleigh
- Raleigh Candlewood Suites