“Great property at low prices!!!”

Comfort Suites Regency Park
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed June 16, 2014

We road trip to Raleigh once a year and this is the first of many years spent at Regency Park....the lobby and rooms were like new and the staff was great! We were upgraded to an executive suite and it was incredible, wish we had longer to stay! The breakfast variety and the amount of tables and space to eat are second to none! Best we have found in the area and $69 a night.....Awesome!

Room Tip: Upgrade to the Executive Suite for a home away from home stay
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Matt M
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you. Good to hear we were able to surprise you with an upgrade. I am happy you enjoyed our spacious breakfast area and our hot breakfast. I will be sure to share your comments with the team . They love hearing from our guests.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Regency Park

Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Husband found this great hotel to stay in during the week of the US Open. The cost per night far outweighed what we would have paid to stay in Pinehurst. The hotel was clean, the employees friendly and helpful with recommending local events and shopping. Lots of restaurants in the area. Walmart across the street to pick up conveniences. Microwave and mini-fridge in the room. Breakfast served in the morning and sandwiches offered at night. Definitely would stay here again!

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Carolle B
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2014

Thank You for the kind words. Always happy to hear from our new friends. We hope you do not wait so long to come visit us again. The US Open only happens once in a long while here.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

I stay at this hotel ofter for work in Cary. This time was great as usual. The front staff friendly, the manager's reception was delicious. Best of all, I walk into a cool room on a hot day. Room, clean, business friendly, comfortable. I can tell the Managment pouts a premium on customer servive because they are friendly, and always ask how I am doing, how my stay is and if there is anything they can do to make my stay more enjoyable.

Room Tip: All room are good to me. I enjoy the rooms on the back as they look out into a wooded area.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2014

Thank you for the Tripadvisor review. I appreciate you sharing with everyone about your great experience at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with our staff. We look forward to seeing you on your next stay.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for a week of training seminars for work. Very nice accomodations, the staff was very friendly and helpful, breakfast is the morning was awesome and the shuttle service at the hotel was great. Thanks for making the trip better

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write an on-line review. we appreciate your kind words. I will share them with our team members. We hope that when work brings you back to the area you will be able to stay with us again. It is our pleasure to serve our guests.

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I used to stay here about 2 years ago a couple days out of the week conducting business in the area. I am now back in town for business again and this was the first place I thought of because of the response I received from the staff when I stayed here years ago, it had a lasting memory and it felt like home to see those same faces I had remembered when I came back--Carolyn and Veronica were just as great and helpful as they were before. I love the renovations since my last visit--very clean and comfortable room, bed is VERY cozy, the breakfast is better than I remember my only suggestion would be to spruce up the eggs a bit, glad to see happy hour is still offered--my favorite part! I also got to enjoy the pool and fitness room this time around. will definitely be back.

Room Tip: rooms facing the trees give a nice view
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Carolyn B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Regency Park, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

So glad you were able to return and enjoy all that we have to offer our guests. The pool and fitness center are among a few of the things we have recently updated. New bedding and coming soon the rooms will have a "fresh" look. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Nice rooms, quite. Good mattresses. My two minor complains were about the bathroom which seems to be showing it's age. The sink stopper would not stay open and the curved shower curtain bar was slanted down so the shower curtain would slowly open at both ends. The fitness room was small but the equipment was slightly better than average. The breakfast is good with a few hot items (eggs, potatoes and bacon). They offer snacks and beverages for free Tuesday thru Thursday around happy hours. We moved to this hotel for the indoor pool which is quite small and over chlorinated.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about your recent stay and comment. We appreciate your feedback and I will definitely pass the observations on to all our staff . we are constantly making improvements to the property based on feed back from our guests. We are in the planning stages for a bathroom renovation. In 2013 we renovated our fitness room and early this year renovated our pool area. I will share your comments regarding the chemicals with my maintenance staff. See you Soon we hope.

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Dropped in with the idea of doing the flea market at the fair grounds. Found it to be a great location for what we wanted to do. The room was large and clean. The staff was very informed and gave assistance to many questions. The breakfast was good and parking was decent considering I had to park a 24 foot trailer. I'm sure that is something they don't see every day.
The only down side to the stay is that again, I found people hording the luggage carts. What gives with that? Is it a status symbol to have a luggage cart overnight? It seems to be more common in North Carolina than anywhere I've ever stayed.

Room Tip: Bring your own luggage cart if you have lots of overnight baggage.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. It was a little disappointing to hear you had difficulties finding a luggage cart. We do try to encourage everyone to return them to the lobby, When time allows we are more than happy to check the hallways for them. We're so glad you chose Comfort Suites-Regency Park to serve your needs and look forward to providing you with a superior experience again in the near future.