“My Daughter's Wedding”

Comfort Suites Regency Park
Ranked #17 of 22 Hotels in Cary
Reviewed April 27, 2012

We arrived in North Carolina on a Friday night. I booked the hotel online for under $70 a night. We weren't expecting much for that price. The front desk area is pleasant and welcoming. The staff was courteous and warm. Our room was on the third floor and the elevators were conveniently located just off the lobby. The room was very clean and spacious. We had a king size bed, a sleeper sofa, refrigerator w/sink and a large bathroom. The view was a beautiful wooded area. (surprising since the hotel is located just off the highway) Even though our room was located across the hall from the ice machine, we never disturbed. Even though the room came with free Wi-Fi, I went downstairs and used the free computer access to find and print directions to the venue. In the morning, the large room just off the lobby served breakfast. They provided a large selection of fresh fruits, cereal, pastries, coffee, milk, etc.. Everything was fresh and delicious. We stayed 2 days. I will always book this hotel when I visit Cary. I can't say enough how pleased we were with the cleanliness and service at this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room facing the woods.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank mylycha
There are newer reviews for Comfort Suites Regency Park

Reviewed April 23, 2012

Great location next to higway but plenty of nearby places to eat, shop and visit. Free warm breakfast (everyday) and happy hour Monday-Thursday. Staff was very nice and helpful with anything we needed. Practically next door to the North Carolina Center for Reproductive Medicine if you here to see them. No compaints at all.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Having to travel on business every 2 to 3 months, I've considered myself lucky when I find a nice hotel that offers consistently clean and comfortable rooms. That's the experience I've had with Comfort Suites. I stayed here prior to moving to the area on two different occasions and also recently when we experienced a power outage due to storms. The staff is accommodating and were really helpful when I was just learning my way around the area. The beds were comfortable with nice linens and the rooms quiet. They're located in the perfect location for a visit to Cary, whether it's business or pleasure. Our family has also stayed there when they've come to visit and have had the same experience. There are several restaurants and shops within walking distance for your convenience, too. I'd highly recommend this property.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2012

My room was clean, the desk staff was knowledagable and friendly, and the breakfast was delicious and all at an affordable price. Highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 13, 2012

First, The elevator was slow had to take the stairs every time. once entered the room there was an odd smell coming form the bathroom. The shower tub seemed like it was never cleaned. Room was big but and clean for the most part but the windows are NOT safe there is no screen at all any one can fall out. and on top of all this The front desk changed my credit card 2 times had to fight with them for a refund. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!

Room Tip: try the hampton inn next door.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Yowi B
Reviewed March 9, 2012

Just stayed 3 nights during the spring. Everything was OK, good service, rooms very clean and spacious. Breakfast OK. Friendly staff. We had a "happy hour" on thursdays with various (and delicious) refreshments and beverages. Very good value when traveling with family and friends.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed March 6, 2012

It's not often I write a review and can't really come up with a criticism. I stayed two nights while attending a conference in Raleigh and didn't want to pay downtown rates. For half the price of the places downtown, I had a great stay and barely a 15 minute drive in for the conference each day. My checkin was fast and friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The wireless Internet worked great. Even the television had more channels than most hotels including some in HD. Breakfast was well above average. And checkout was quick and accurate. I'd definitely stay again if I need a place near Raleigh.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business