Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary
$193
$184
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Comfort Suites Regency Park(Cary)(Great Value!)
$84
ComfortSuites
$339
$329
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Raleigh/Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$101
$129
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$99
Travelocity
SpringHill Suites Raleigh Cary(Cary)(Great Value!)
$98
SpringHill Suites
All reviewscovered bridgesmall kitchenliving roombasketball courtbusiness parkfamily weddingcomplimentary breakfastwooded areagreat propertymanager's receptionhome away from homeoffice parknice poolbreakfast areaking suitegreat place to staybreakfast staff
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Really enjoyed our stay and the staff was wonderful and very personable. Comfortable and relaxing stay. Will absolutely be back. Enjoyed breakfast but really missed the waffles we're used to in other Homewood Suites we've stayed at. Fun weekend in Raleigh with all it has to offer a fun family weekend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014

My very first time in Cary, NC for a business trip and Embassy Suites somehow lost my reservation. I found Homewood Suites online and based on the reviews, I reserved a room. I have never been so totally satisfied with a hotel, EVER. I travel alot on business and found this hotel to be excellent in value, appearance, cleanliness, staff participation, environment....and you even give complimentary bags of popcorn. I am a Homewood Suites' FAN FOR LIFE!! Thanks for turning what could have been a business trip disaster into a wonderful event!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I will not stay there again. During my stay I was bitten by Bed Bugs and I'm still dealing with the after affects (itching &etc) This is not acceptable. I will not recommend this location to anyone. I actually heard from several other co-workers that this location has had bed bug issues in the past, had I known that prior to my stay I would not have booked MY stay there.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Sean W
Jfran9, Front Office Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2014

Thank you for your response. Please know that we take all reports of bed bugs very seriously. Prior to your review we have not had any reports of bed bugs in this room. Being that this is the first time that we have heard of it we had three different members of our staff conduct a thorough inspection of the room and found the room to be clean. We have also contacted our pest control company to do a final inspection and they have cleared the room. There were no signs of bed bugs in the room that you occupied. I do apologize for the poor experience that you had during, and now after your stay with us. At this time there are no reports of bed bugs in any room at our property. Please do not hesitate to contact a member of management if you have any questions or concerns.

Jordan Francisco
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The hotel is clean and very comfortable, the breakfast is wonderful and in the winter enjoy the fireplace in the main lobby to gather with friends. The Host at the front desk are there when you need them.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
HWS-Cary, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh/Cary, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. Yes, we love the warm fireplace on a cold day too. Nothing like sitting and relaxing in front of it with a cup of hot cocoa, enjoying the beautiful greenery outside and chatting with friends. Homewood Suites is your Home Away from Home.
Take care,
Alena

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We had a wonderful experience with both the accommodations and the banquet facilities. The catered food was delicious and bountiful and the event coordinator was on top of everything. An A+ experience.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Virginia,
Thank you for the A+ rating. We are so glad you enjoyed the weekend while on such a special occasion. Weddings have always been our passion. We'd love to see you back soon!
Alena N.,, Director of Sales