“New family fav” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese
Chapel Hill, North Carolina
“New family fav”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

Saw this place while eating wings. Ordered takeout and everyone including the vegan really enjoyed the meal. Our new place for Chinese in Chapelboro. I'm not a fan of Chinese-Chinese. American Chinese is what I'm looking for and I found it.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

“Good basic Chinese Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

This has become our go to place for Chinese. It's your basic white sauce/ brown sauce Chinese food. They have some specials on the front menu but basically it's just dressed up white sauce or brown sauce food. Don't get me wrong the food is good basic comfort food at a reasonable price.
Service is courteous. The restaurant has all the ambiance of a cafeteria. But the main thrust is take out.

North Caroiina
“Good option for Chinese Take Out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2013 via mobile

Wanted Chinese and my daughter had me call this place based on a friend's recommendation. This is good, basic Chinese food at a reasonable prices.

The food was ready when I arrived, portions were generous, and the dishes were made with quality ingredients and well prepared.

Located in a mall, I would not be inclined to eat in, but this will be the "go to" place for Chinese take out.

• 5 of 5 bubbles