“great pizza and salads”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great variety. I am not even sure if the big chain pizzerias offer a salad. Amantes has like a dozen. And there pizzas are even better. Tried the new 3 mushroom pizza, it was excellent! Blows the other delivery pizzas businesses out of the water.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

We're not talking the very best pizza in the world - that would be in Durham - but solid pizza, wings, wraps, that you can order out when you want to drink a lot of beer. Get the Roma Pizza.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Wanted to like it more, after hearing rave reviews from two friends. Guess I'm STILL looking for excellent pizza in the area. No luck at Amante.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

Really good delivery pizza. Crispy crust and many varieties. Intriguing topping combinations. Tried four different pizzas (we were 7 people... I didn't eat them all myself!) Fast service. A few pieces were left over but they disappeared quickly at breakfast... the sign of a truly great pizza! lol

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I love the Amore Roma pizza! Olives, sausage, prosciutto, what's not to love?! At around $8, I easily got two meals out of the small size, so I think it's a pretty good value, too!

I've had carry-out from Amante's a few times, and the pizza was always ready in the time frame they said it would be, and also super delicious.