“Need more vegan options”

Tyler's Restaurant and Tap Room
Ranked #23 of 76 Restaurants in Carrboro
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Carrboro, NC
“Need more vegan options”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nice atmosphere and good service. Yes, I realize that it's primarily a bar, but it would be nice to have more vegan options.

• Visited June 2012

Carrboro, North Carolina
“A Go-To for good drinks and food”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My husband and I frequent this restaurant for date night. I have tried several dishes, and I have not been disappointed. They also have a great drink menu and service is pretty good.

• Visited May 2012
Chapel Hill, NC
“Good pub”
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Hearty pub fare, great selection of beers, friendly staff

Providence, RI
“Tyler's in Durham - Great food, beer, and dessert!”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

We went to Tyler's (the Durham, NC location) for the first time recently. I was looking for dessert, my husband was looking for a large beer selection, and my sister was looking for good food. We got all of these things at Tyler's! I had the seasonal butterfinger cheesecake, which was divinely smooth and subtle. Delicious! My husband and sister tried a variety of craft brews from around the country and enjoyed them all. After I tried my sister's fries (topped with fresh garlic and parsley), I had to get some of my own. They were so delicious! She had a french dip sandwich, which was great, and my husband had soft pretzels with mustard and/or cheese dipping sauce. Both sauces were great and the pretzels would make a german proud! Nice family atmosphere, open and homey. We could also catch details of the football game that was on the TV in the bar. Great experience overall.

• Visited October 2011
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Great menu selection, atmosphere, & prices!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

We went to show at DPAC & had nice, delicious, & quick dinner before show. Food was fresh & great selection of beers. I recommend it!

• Visited June 2011