“Fresh and healthy”

Panzanella
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Enjoyed two meals here in the past month. The first was a special "Farm Dinner" in late August. The second was a dinner in early September when we ate off the regular menu. I enjoy the fact that the food is fresh, truly "farm to market" and prepared and presented in healthy and appetizing ways. This place is my new "go to" spot with out of towners who want a casual yet healthful meal.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

We had lunch here on a Saturday lunchtime and it was great. Good service, great food and plenty of choice. Would recommend a visit

Reviewed August 27, 2012

The food is fresh, but fairly ordinary. The space is noisy due to hard surfaces and high-high ceilings, and it's "warehouse decor." Prices are very reasonable and portions are appropriate.

For me, it's an OK place to eat--friendly staff, good for a group, and well prepared, but simple menu. Prices are good.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My first visit was for a weekday lunch. I had the vegan wrap and it was good.

We decided to go for Sunday Brunch on Mother's Day. My husband called on a Wednesday for reservations, and the person who answered the phone said that he didn't think they were taking reservations. We arrived after church and had to wait for over an hour, even though there were empty tables. Obviously, I wasn't very happy with that. I had the Magic Mushroom Toaster, and it was very good, but I would have eaten anything at that point.

Last Saturday night, I went for dinner with my husband and daughter. I was disappointed that there aren't more vegan options on the menu. The only fully vegan entree was a rigatoni dish for $16.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

The family favorite for quality locally produced food, owned by coop so profits plowed back into the community. Great food and great people!