“Atlantic Towers-Condo style hotel”
Review of Atlantic Towers

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Carolina Beach
Atlantic Towers
Ranked #5 of 19 Hotels in Carolina Beach
Reviewed September 2, 2013

One of our favorite places to stay. All accommodations are updated and we have always enjoyed staying here. We prefer the higher floors-one drawback, the elevators are very slow, but if you stay on the lower floors, you get more noise. There are always compromises, but we have never encountered any problems here. Love the full kitchen and all the units face the ocean with panoramic views from the wall of sliding doors.

Room Tip: We prefer to stay on the 9th or higher floors. Less noise, but long waits for the elevators (2) for...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Malynda M

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I love this place.I have stayed at a few in Carolina Beach and no where I have stayed can even come close to the Awesome Staff and the beautiful views of the Ocean.I have stayed in both 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom and enjoyed my stay and I highly recommend Atlantic Towers over any of the condos there.I have never had any problems that the friendly staff did not take care of immediately and in a very professional and friendly way.....U guys are AWESOME!!!!!!!

Room Tip: I love the 11th floor or room on the Corner,but would stay in any of them.I have always had very nic...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We arrived and the individual condo, itself, was nice and clean; very cute (unit 201). HOWEVER - the pool, both indoor and outdoor, were dirty.

WORSE STILL, WAS THE MANAGEMENT. At 2:30am, the night worker directed a person (obviously intoxicated or on drugs) to our unit, b/c he stated his girlfriend was in unit 201. The front desk person did not verify this person's identity or anything. My family was woken up at 2:30 in the morning by continuous banging on the door. The man would not go away even when we yelled for him to go away. IT WAS EXTREMELY SCAREY to say the least. I called the front desk to report it, and the lady told me she sent him. When I told her that he was not with us,, she states she could not do anything. There is NO SECURITY. The man did not go away for a while. I called tiwce, the lady did NOTHING. I requested to speak with a manager the next morning, she was 'out on property,' I left her a message - no surprise she never contacted me. I even went back again, all I got was excuses and no resolve. By the way, the manager NEVER addressed issues or contacted me back.

On top of this, we had very rambunctious people in the two condos below us. They were extremely loud and shooting fireworks the following night. The management did nothing about it, only gave us more excuses and even tried to take up for those guest by stating it wasn't them, that it was people on the beach. BUT, we saw and took photos of the 3 huge bags full of used fireworks on the porch of the guests below us.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Mary D
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My family and I recently stayed at Atlantic Towers for a long weekend. We stayed in room 1003 which was top-notch and looked new! We will request this unit again in the fall. The staff are very helpful and friendly and have good information on all the local goings-on. We liked that there is a lot to do at Carolina Beach and the hotel has a great location. Looking forward to coming again and fingers crossed for sunshine!

Room Tip: 1003 is adorable and far away from the elevator
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

The Atlantic Towers could be wonderful, but the staff…especially the night staff was terrible. It is a shame because the location of this condo building is just perfect! We stayed two nights and have to say it was the worse two nights. The first night at 2:36 a.m. a drunken man banged on our door screaming for someone and would not leave after telling him he had the wrong room. We called the front desk immediately for help and the clerk refused to help and said there was no security of any kind, they had no concern for us at all. After calling the front desk a second time, we had found out the clerk had let this drunken man come up after saying he was with the party staying in our room…with no apology of any sort she just made up excuses. What front desk clerk does not double check with the tenants or asks for an ID when they had all the names of the tenants staying in the room. The next day after one of us going down to the front desk to talk about what had happened, they made more excuses and zero apologies.
Second night…around 12:30 a.m. the tenants directly below us shot off fireworks for which lasted an hour and not once did the staff on site do anything. Too tired from the sleepless night before, we just tried to ignore the noise.
Even though the weekend was great due to the company I was with…I would NEVER recommend this place to anyone. The staff is zero help, rude and is not a safe place if traveling with young kids or all girls. Love Carolina Beach…Hate the Atlantic Towers! Do yourself a favor and book somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank aliwilcox
Reviewed July 27, 2013

If you're looking for a family friendly, restful paradise: Atlantic Towers is the perfect place for you...We have stayed there 3 years in a row (2X in October and recently in July) and always enjoy the experience...The staff are helpful and friendly...The rooms are exactly as described on their web site...Looking forward to returning as soon as possible!!!

Room Tip: 1 bedroom Unit has bunk beds in the hall...good for families with small children We prefer the 2 be...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My family and I have been going to Carolina Beach twice a year for the past 4 years and every time we stay at Atlantic Towers. The staff is amazing there! They even give me a discount for being a repeat customer. You can not beat the price also. We always get the two bedroom two bath condo and have been happy with everyone we have stayed in. I absolutely love the large oceanfront balcony. They have both an outdoor and indoor pool that is very clean. They also have outside grills that we use each time we are there to cook dinner on. The walk to the beach is short and the beach never crowded. Atlantic Towers is my home away from home and I can not wait to go there this August!!!

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family