“great price and location”

Beacon House Inn Bed & Breakfast
Frederick, CO
“great price and location”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

I was at Beacon House for business so I didn't get the full experience that was available. It is only a block off the beach and there is public access 1/2 block away. Tammy and Dave, the innkeepers, were great, as was the price for the location. I guess there aren't many B&Bs at Carolina Beach, so this is a prized find that I will visit again. I didn't get a chance to have breakfast so my review on that isn't informed.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
North Carolina
Reviewed February 16, 2010

The breakfast both mornings was so delicious! David makes a great breakfast! I loved the giant comfy bed, too. Tammy and David are friendly and helpful. They were very accommodating and even made some decaf coffee especially for me.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled as a couple
Carolina Beach, NC
Reviewed February 1, 2010

We came to the cottage for a weekend away from our husbands to do some rubber stamping. We stayed in cottage 3 and loved it. We had plenty of space to spread out and have fun making our hand-made cards. The shower was great! Although we did not get to have breakfast at the inn... we did think that Tammy and David were very hospitable and were very quick to make our stay the best.

The beach was just across the street and very easy to walk to. We stayed in the whole time due to nasty weather but there was a Food Lion not too far for easy grocery shopping.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with friends
Minneapolis
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Clean, beach decorated, good food, appreciate the breakfast area having several tables for different parties to sit at. Love the location. It's just a walk across the street to a quiet area on the beach. I have taken many naps here. Highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
south carolina
Reviewed November 24, 2009

I was traveling with my 13 year old daughter and I was concerned for our safety. I had never stayed at a B&B prior to this, but I will never stay in a hotel again. The beacon house was safe and home like. Not to mention, the breakfast was AMAZING. My daughter and I walked to the beach and watched the sunrise; we were so close to the beach, we just wore our pajamas. The innkeepers Tammy and David were incredible. We had a great experience and highly recommend this bed and breakfast.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled with family
Kenansville, North Carolina
Reviewed November 22, 2009

My husband and our dog had a great time over the 4 days we spent at one of the Beacon House cottages. I have a very bad back and the beds the most comfortable beds I have slept in away from home. We love fishing and always have lots of salt and sands on us. I just loved the nice big shower and the hot water never ran out. It was our first stay at Beacon Inn but it won't be our last. Oh and may I add the innkeepers were wonderful.
Thanks and "We'll be back."

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Virginia
Reviewed November 8, 2009

My wife, dog, and I stayed for a few nights in one of the cottages. We choose the Inn because they were pet friendly. Tammy and David were helpful and available when needed for questions,etc. Our stay was enjoyable. The cottage had the basics and we had plenty of space. I would recommend staying at this inn.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple