“Great Food & Service”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We always visit Bowman's when near Carolina Beach. Food is always fresh & prepared perfectly. Try the shrimp (or oyster) burger. Service is always efficient & friendly. Homey environment decorated with interesting
nick knacks.

There are newer reviews for Bowmans at the Beach

Reviewed September 30, 2013

.....eat at Bowman's
Nothing landed on the table that was not breaded and deep fried.
If you like golden brown crispy food, you'll love Bowman's.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I hope to save at least one person from the misery of eating here! The place is a bit of a dive so I had low expectations, but was still very dissapointed. My baked potato was microwaved, I was charged $1 for ordering water, $1 for sharing my meal with my baby, the portions were small, and the service was unfriendly. I truly have nothing good to say about what I had hoped would a nice little locals place.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

If you like out of the bag fried food at a very high price then this is your place!! We ordered the only 2 broiled items on the menu and this is what we experienced... A bowl of stuck together, straight from the pot, no seasoning, salad shrimp. A baked potato that looked like it was a reheated day old spud, broiled flounder that was like a pile of mush!!! They not only did not offer something else, they charged us full price for this garbage!!! If you want a good meal DO NOT GO HERE!!!! We have eaten at just about every restaurant on the island and this is by far the absolute WORST!!!!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Yes, we stopped by on a Sunday afternoon, prime family time, and they were packed. BUT they were ready for the crowd. Our wait time to be seated was zero. The waitress was quite attentive and saw that our needs were met quickly. Even when it was time for our check--no waiting.
The food was fresh, tasty, and plentiful. I do recommend the fried oysters.
The price was right, and the portions were VERY large.
Will come back again next time in town.