“great food, great view”

Gulfstream Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Diner, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Local favorite for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Causal dining overlooking the Yacht Basin in the heart of Carolina Beach. Daily specials, seafood specialties and a full range of family fare.
Reviewed August 16, 2011

Excellent food and service. The place is old and looks like a diner but the food and service are great. close to the water and the seafood (scallops) were amazing. highly satisfied

Reviewed August 7, 2011

Great fast service and good food . Plenty of it. We ate breakfast on a busy Sunday and they were fast and friendly .

Reviewed August 6, 2011

We've been visiting CB for the past 5 yrs and we've been able to sample various restaurants. The Gulf Stream never seems to disappoint. Great staff, fast turn over, no wait even when its packed. Foods great. Will continue to go back. Two thumbs up!

Reviewed July 23, 2011

I had the souvlaki and it was awesome! The wait staff was very friendly, and the service was quick. They do not take cards, so take cash!

Reviewed July 7, 2011

I took my wife and boys to the Gulfstream and I am so glad I did. It was great food. The boys and I had fried shrimp and chicken and my wife had the shrimp alfredo. It was all delicious. It took a little while for the food to get to us but it was worth the wait. The total price was $80 for the five of us, so depending on what you call pricey... We also had food left over. Our waitress Toni was friendly and very attentive, almost to the point of reading our minds. My sweet tea never went dry. The atmosphere was reminiscent of some cafes at which I ate as a kid. Great place to eat, and if we have time we'll go back for breakfast.